It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:54 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: It is on our hands.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:57 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Though it may be the Israelis who are pulling the triggers and dropping the bombs, the USA is directly responsible for this.

We support this criminal state unconditionally, we send them mundane weapons such as bullets along with devastating weapons such as depleted uranium and phosphorous bombs. We give them financial support and send them planes and tanks for them to kill indiscriminantly. We are consistently the one vote at the U.N who refuses to condemn this criminal country's actions or allow any real enforcement for the U.N resolutions against this criminal state.

For those who do not know the history of this criminal country, I would advise you to take a few weeks (at least) and do some study. I question. What gave anyone the right to take this land away from the Palestinians to begin with? If these countries felt so bad for the action taken against the Jews in WWII, then why did they not generously offer up some of their own land?

They did not do this though did they? No. They instead took the land of the Palestinians by force, a land which the Zionist Jews openly coveted.

Right now there are approximately 1.5 million people forced to live in one large concentration camp. They are denied any basic rights and they are living under genocidal conditions. All supported by the good old U.S of A. Our hands can never be cleaned of this blood.

To anyone who has the audacity to say "Well, Hamas should stop firing rockets" or "Hamas is the problem....

First off. Hamas IS the elected government of the Palestinian people. They have every right to exist.

Secondly, ask yourself.
If it were you who were thrown from your land, would you fight?
If it were you who were treated as less than human, would you fight?
If it were you who held in your arms the dead mutilated body of your child, spouse, sibling, would you fight?
If it were you who were corralled into inhumane conditions by a race of people who have from the beginning killed, stolen, and destroyed everything that you have, would you fight?

Now look at these pictures in the link below and recognize the blood that is on our hands.

http://desertpeace.wordpress.com/2009/01/22/comparative-holocausts-photo-essay/

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject: Re: It is on our hands.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:54 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9mkRiGbgZg

I find myself in a predicament.

At what point will I be justified in striking a person who continues to argue for these wars perpetrated around the world? At what point will it be ok for me to hit them in the throat so hard that they die choking?

Will I then be like them? Will I then be like those I abhor?

Hate is beginning to permeate my soul. To many people toss this word around so casually, "I hate this, I hate that". Most of them have no clue as to what the word really means.

The reality of hate is that every waking moment I want these people who cause the suffering of others to die horrible deaths. The reality is that I have no appetite, I hardly sleep, I have a hard time concentrating. The reality is that it is an all encompassing emotion of consuming fury at what is being perpetrated "in the name of good".

The reality is that I have to find some way control this raw damaging emotion or "snap", yet I do not know how.

There will come a day that this battle will come to our shore's in full. On this day I will be no more. On this day I WILL allow the hatred to consume me and to hell with morals. They want us to be animals? Then so be it.

Crimson

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:48 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Gaza desperately short of food after Israel destroys farmland

Quote:
Christine van Nieuwenhuyse, the World Food Programme's country director, said: "We are hearing that 60% of the land in the north - where the farming was most intensive - may not be exploitable again. It looks to me like a disaster. It is not just farmland, but poultry as well.

Not just the farmland, but poultry as well. May not be exploitable again.

After WWII, we swore that we would never forget. Bullshit.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/feb/01/gaza-food-crisis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:53 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

What does Israel’s war against the Palestinian Arabs in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip have in common with America’s serial wars all over the globe, now centered on Afghanistan? The common denominator is that American money and weapons are used in every such war. Israel enjoys the approval and unconditional support of the American government. That means that no act that Israel does or has done will arouse serious objection from America’s leaders. In this Part V, we will examine why the War for Palestine is no closer to ending now than it was when it began, 54 years ago, and why the American government is financing the Israeli side in its brutal path.

http://whtt.org/index.php?id=429