It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:36 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: special thanks to catherine...
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:45 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

for educating me on the 9-11 issues. i just wanted to publicly say thanks.

Post subject: Re: special thanks to catherine...
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:11 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

mga wrote:

oh yes me to...i've been so educated on theories. all the what coulda,woulda,shoulda.

Post subject: Re: special thanks to catherine...
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:21 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

mga wrote:

What do you expect... she's a teacher for those that have ears to hear and eyes to see... the others just see their intestinal walls, right bucky?

I cannot teach anybody anything,
I can only make them think.

~~ Socrates

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:23 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

So tell me again, bucky, why you didn't sign up after we were attacked on 9/11.... Don't you love your country? Or were you just TOO afraid to actually put your life on the line for your country?

I cannot teach anybody anything,
I can only make them think.

~~ Socrates

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:54 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

You're more than welcome, mga. It is a service to my country and to REAL freedom.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:23 pm 

Mga

It's a difficult idea to accept, but researching the evidence leads to the conclusion that many on this site have learned to accept. However, I am still searching for the truth. We all know how it didn't happen (Official Explanation) BUT fewer know how it did happen. Keep at it everybody, and the truth will be exposed.

Buckshot

How can you even begin to discuss the events of 9/11? Your not even on the right level. Your a distraction for the rest of us who have traveled this far. I cannot judge your ignorance on the subject, but i will say that you ARE ignorant to the truth of 9/11. This is not a personal attack on you. I would like to help you, but you must first help yourself before that is possible.

Hypothetical Question - What if all we were telling you about 9/11 was proven beyond a resonable doubt? How would you feel about that? Humor me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 2:24 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
It's a difficult idea to accept, but researching the evidence leads to the conclusion that many on this site have learned to accept. However, I am still searching for the truth. We all know how it didn't happen (Official Explanation) BUT fewer know how it did happen. Keep at it everybody, and the truth will be exposed.

You're very correct, ECS...when I first began to read about the 9/11 questions and contradictions, I also dismissed them entirely as being anything but the truth. The main reason I wanted to learn more about the questions and contradictions was so I could argue against those who believed the conspiracy theories. Even I never imagined that the Bush government was so corrupt....no American government could be so corrupt, I THOUGHT.

What actually happened was the opposite. Believe me, it was very hard for me to accept what I now believe to be the truth. Yet, like ECS says, we're still searching for more truth. I firmly believe, however, that the Bush government is complicit in the 9/11 attacks, and the evidence supports that belief. I also believe that the more truth that is revealed, the more accountable for the attacks the Bush regime will be held...someday.

It's too bad bucky can't be open to LEARNING the truth...and accepting it as just that...the truth. Some people just prefer to remain blind, deaf, and....well, you know.

Catherine

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:24 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
It's too bad bucky can't be open to LEARNING the truth...and accepting it as just that...the truth. Some people just prefer to remain blind, deaf, and....well, you know.

where is this truth you speak of cathy ? where is the evidence to support this truth cathy?

what are some people remaining blind ,deaf, and...well,you know to cathy?

all your theories about 911 are just that theories. NO proof to support anything.

well you know if your aunt had nuts she would be your uncle.........
i put that in the same catogory as your 911 theories. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:40 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

are you willing to open your mind enough to at least listen to what others are saying, bucky?

she offered to send you a cd that explains what the topic is all about. and, as you watch the cd, write down your questions that come to mind as you feel fit. you'll be surprised how they get answered thru out the cd.

i was skeptical myself. i expected some young liberal type people giving me some comic book explanation of 9-11 without any facts or proof as to what they were saying....boy, was i wrong. i wrote down my questions as i watched it, thinking i could catch them in their own "theory"....it never happened. the speakers are all grown, educated, doctorates and some are prior military and some are police detectives, as well as engineers (who design and build skyscrapers) and all explain their findings very clearly.

however, i will warn you...you might come back to the forum as a (gasp) free thinking liberal after viewing the cd!!!

if you want, even i can send you a copy to watch....FREE too!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:17 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
where is this truth you speak of cathy ? where is the evidence to support this truth cathy?

It can be in the mail to you no later than Monday afternoon if you will simply tell me where to send it so you will get it asap.

Quote:
all your theories about 911 are just that theories. NO proof to support anything.

Ah, that's where you're wrong. All you have to have is a dvd player and some time to view the evidence. Are you less courageous than mga and I are? I also was skeptical...like you. I also had believed the government's story...like you. But I found the courage to actually watch the evidence of their lies and schemes unfold before my eyes, presented by people with impeccable credentials, untarnished reputations, and unfettered allegiances.

Well, bucky...there you go...proof in the pudding...er, the dvd, if you please. Are you willing to actually view the proof, or are you just going to continue to spam this board?

All you have to do is tell either mga or me where to send you the proof, and you can have it...for free. I won't even charge you shipping and handling and I'm sure mga wouldn't either.

No, we can't give it to you online within this website and/or forum, although Jesse has tons of evidentiary videos and dvds available for you to purchase on the same subject.

Catherine

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman