It is currently Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:12 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Plan to oust Saddam drawn up two years before the invasion
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:15 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

TVNL Comment: this is a 9/11 conspiracy smoking gun! This shows that the Bush cabal needed the events of 9/11 to take place in order to achieve their planned goals! Their plans hinged on just such an event, as outlined in the PNAC plan (i.e. their "new Pearl Harbor!" This is just one of many 9/11 smoking guns!
...JESSE

Plan to oust Saddam drawn up two years before the invasion

A secret plan to foster an internal coup against Saddam Hussein was drawn up by the Government two years before the invasion of Iraq, The Independent can reveal.

The document, headed "confidential UK/US eyes", was finalised on 11 June 2001 and approved by ministers. It has not been published by the Iraq inquiry but a copy has been obtained by The Independent and can be revealed for the first time today. It states: "We want to work with an Iraq which respects the rights of its people, lives at peace with its neighbours and which observes international law.

MORE AT THE LINK ALONG WITH SOME RELATED STORIES!

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject: Re: Plan to oust Saddam drawn up two years before the invasion
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:11 am 

I keep thinking PNAC. Why is that never mentioned by our people?

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

Post subject: Re:"new Pearl Harbor"
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:00 pm 

bush Sr. called for a "new world order" years ago.He said that it may be harder to implement without a "new Pearl Harbor". Years later, with his son as President , thanks to a Stolen election, a "new Pearl Harbor" just Happened to take place , what a coincedence. Luckily President bushs' brother, was in charge of security at the Twin Towers Prior to September 2001.I often wonder about the elevator repairs around those inner support columns prior to the "new Pearl Harbor". Thank goodness we had a bush family member in charge of security. Thank goodness the owner of the Twin Towers was able to buy that high dollar in$urance policy days before the September "new Pearl Harbor". Aren't We Lucky ?

Post subject: Re: Re:"new Pearl Harbor"
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:03 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

Amazedagain wrote:
bush Sr. called for a "new world order" years ago.He said that it may be harder to implement without a "new Pearl Harbor". Years later, with his son as President , thanks to a Stolen election, a "new Pearl Harbor" just Happened to take place , what a coincedence. Luckily President bushs' brother, was in charge of security at the Twin Towers Prior to September 2001.I often wonder about the elevator repairs around those inner support columns prior to the "new Pearl Harbor". Thank goodness we had a bush family member in charge of security. Thank goodness the owner of the Twin Towers was able to buy that high dollar in$urance policy days before the September "new Pearl Harbor". Aren't We Lucky ?

Yeah...There's a lot of information regarding 911 here and elsewhere. I have no doubt, 911 was an inside job.

However, there are a few more experiments, I wish Professor Steven Jones would run, before sealing my belief 100%, regarding 911.

1) Having the Republican Party ingest thermite, while raising the room temperature in increments of 100 F/hour. From there, we can accumulate data, that confirms that shit indeed, travels at a much higher velocity, than human flesh and bone fragments. :bounce: :bounce:

2) Running a stress test on Cheney's artificial heart, sticking his ass next to another rupturing volcano, to see if those pyroclastic clouds will indeed, catch up to this bastard's sorry ass!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

From there, we will be able to easily compare the velocity between the exploding "Thermitical Republicans," with the exploding chest area of Dick Cheney's artificial heart. :albino: :albino:

Then, it's just the simple task of entering the data into a computer, comparing the molecular structure of shit, before and after, a force has been placed upon it. :D :bounce: :D

...but please don't get me wrong. I still think Steven Jones is doing a wonderful job! :)