It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:40 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Dan Quayle’s son, Ben, is running for Congress
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:47 am 

Did you know that Dan Quayle’s son, Ben, is running for Congress here in Arizona but as this proves he inherited his brains from daddy. Campaign literature says “…Tiffany [his wife] and I live in this district and are going to raise our family here.” This flyer shows a picture of two young girls. The problem? He and Tiffany have no children.

http://thinkprogress.org/2010/08/04/qua ... ily-girls/

A Proud Liberal...This Day in History...Namnesia Antidote

Post subject: Re: Dan Quayle’s son, Ben, is running for Congress
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:45 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

:lol: :lol: :lol: :P :lol:

GOOD FIND, APL! :!: JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT THE ACORN DOESN'T FALL FAR FROM THE TREE, OR, THE ELEPHANT'S POOP DOESN'T FALL FAR FROM ITS ANUS!

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:46 pm 

His Wiki article: wrote:
Benjamin "Ben" Quayle (born November 5, 1976) is an American lawyer, businessman and Republican candidate in United States House of Representatives 2010 primary election for Arizona's 3rd congressional district. He is the second son of former Vice President Dan Quayle and his wife Marilyn Quayle. He was born three days after his father was first elected to the United States House of Representatives in 1976.

Ben attended St. Albans School and Gonzaga College High School in Washington, DC. Prior to high school, he attended Longfellow Intermediate School in Falls Church, Virginia. Quayle later graduated from Duke University in 1998 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in history and earned a Juris Doctor from Vanderbilt University Law School in 2002.

He was an associate at Schulte Roth & Zabel (2004–05) and Snell & Wilmer (2006–07) before becoming founder and managing director of Tynwald Capital, a firm specializing in the acquisition and nurturing of small business.

On February 12, 2010 he announced his candidacy in the 2010 U.S. House election for Arizona's 3rd congressional district. He is seeking to succeed the retiring U.S. Rep. John Shadegg, an eight-term Republican.

The campaign launched after his father's declaration on cable news that Ben was a candidate. It was also revealed that while Quayle has voted in all general elections, he has failed to vote in local Arizona elections.

In this ad, he also claims to have been raised in the district, yet he never attended a single school in Arizona let alone the district. I say this qualifies him as a carpetbagger such as John McCain.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:25 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I wonder why this campaign hasn't been given a lot of publicity, or have I just missed the reports on it. I admit that I don't watch television news much, except I will turn on Olberman and Maddow sometimes. 8)

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:33 am 

He won that primary contest with just over 21% of the vote. There were 10 Repugs running. For now he leads all the polls since this district includes the highest income levels of Phoenix and Scottsdale with the lowest poverty and joblessness. His primary ads included one calling Obama the worst president in history!!!! And how he and his carpet bagging ass was just what Washington needed to get straightened out. What a moron.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:23 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
What a moron

I am appalled at how the Stupids are becoming so popular, thanks in no small part to the Teabaggers. After Sarah Palin was shown to be such a moron, she quit her job and became a pundit on Faux News....the breeding ground for stupidity. She now gets big bucks to screech her speech...and seems to be having huge success. Then, along comes this O'Donnell woman...one who is supposed to be a career candidate with nothing else to show for her 41 years of living, certainly not a political win until the teabaggers took her under their wing. What is it with our country? Why do Americans, at least currently, seem to admire stupidity? Are they feeling nostalgic for W? :?

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:08 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

Catherine wrote:
Quote:
What a moron

I am appalled at how the Stupids are becoming so popular, thanks in no small part by the Teabaggers. After Sarah Palin was shown to be such a moron, she quits her job and becomes a pundit on Faux News....the breeding ground for stupidity. She now gets big bucks to screech her speech...and seems to be having huge success. Then, along comes this O'Donnell woman...one who is supposed to be a career candidate with nothing else to show for her 41 years of living, certainly not a political win until the teabaggers took her under their wing. What is it with out country? Why do Americans, at least currently, seem to admire stupidity? Are they feeling nostalgic for W? :?

***What is it with out country? Why do Americans, at least currently, seem to admire stupidity?

Stupidity stimulates creativity...

Just like the army use to say. "Be all you can be," when you have 90% of your audience firmly convinced, that O'bama's still a Muslim. Couldn't you imagine a game show like Jeopardy, built around these asswipes?

"Free at last, free at last. Thank God almighty, we're free at last."

O.k. right wing Rita, you hit the button first... :D

WHAT THE IRAQI PEOPLE SAID, AFTER SEEING THEIR FIRST "BUNKER BUSTER."

...while Ann Coulter and her adam's apple, speaking in tonsils (I mean tongues) in the audience, "rooting" for her braindead friend!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

And now, we have have a congress full of them

...oh sweet Jesus!!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:26 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman