It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:21 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Snowflake Snooki Show Has a Ratings Drop
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:28 pm 

A week after a record-breaking debut, Snowflake ( more like snowfake) Snooki reality show saw its audience drop nearly 40 percent on Sunday night.

According to preliminary ratings, just 3 million people watched the second episode of "Sarah Palin's Alaska." That's down from the nearly 5 million who watched the Nov. 14 debut episode. One problem: Palin's show is losing ground with viewers aged 18-49. Per The Hollywood Reporter's James Hibbard, just 885,000 in that key viewing demographic watched the show—down 44 percent from last week. The median age of the show: 57 years old—15 years older than the average TLC viewer.

I would wager the drop resulted from "her" claim she could beat President Obama in 2012 election.

Post subject: Re: Snowflake Snooki Show Has a Ratings Drop
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:30 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
I would wager the drop resulted from "her" claim she could beat President Obama in 2012 election.

Probably was a factor, King Fisher...and not to mention that it was obvious that she and her family are all phonies...and after awhile, their makeup runs and the warts start to show. I have a friend who watched the show the first night because he was curious but :blackeye: he said he has no desire to see more nor to hear Palin's screeching voice. :blackeye:

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:58 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

'Sarah Palin's Alaska' NOT Renewed For Second Season: Report

'Sarah Palin's Alaska': one and done? You betcha, says one report.

Entertainment Weekly is reporting that the former half-term governor of Alaska turned reality TV caribou murderer Sarah Palin will not see her TLC program, 'Sarah Palin's Alaska,' return to the air for a second season.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I JUST HOPE IT'S TRUE!

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:39 am 
Hear Me Roar!

Catherine wrote:
'Sarah Palin's Alaska' NOT Renewed For Second Season: Report

'Sarah Palin's Alaska': one and done? You betcha, says one report.

Entertainment Weekly is reporting that the former half-term governor of Alaska turned reality TV caribou murderer Sarah Palin will not see her TLC program, 'Sarah Palin's Alaska,' return to the air for a second season.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I JUST HOPE IT'S TRUE!

Praised the Lord!!

Reminds me of that punk, Tucker Carlson, who ended up showing his 'half-witted bow tie," in front of the PBS cameras, shortly before I finally "kissed off t.v." once and for all. (around 2005-2006)

Bill Moyars got the axe first, when a jerk off, by the last name of Tomlinson, took over the reigns of PBS, before PBS'ns, finally said, "enough is enough," and sent both of them riding out of town with one, carrying that little bow tie between his legs.

...too bad it wasn't long enough to hang himself (but I own one that does!!)

Just received news earlier today, of the shooting in Arizona, involving congresswoman Gifford at OP ED News. I guess Sarah Palin had her in her "crosshairs" as well. However, I know this story is unfolding.

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Dem-AZ ... 8-964.html

As with Tucker Carlson, I have another tie, that is plenty long enough for Palin as well. (and a nice big maple tree in my back yard, to (umh), support our domestic enemies) :D :bounce: :D

I'll just call it, my "post holiday Christmas ornament," since I won't have to worry about taking down the Christmas tree!! :D :D :D

I'll leave it there!!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:41 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I WOULD RATHER SEE PALIN AND OTHER RIGHT-WING EXTREMISTS WHO HAVE BEEN YELLING ""FIRE" IN A CROWDED THEATRE" FOR YEARS (A PROUD LIBERAL'S WORDS) PROSECUTED IN A COURT OF LAW AND HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS KIND OF RESULT OF THEIR "VITRIOLIC" RHETORIC.

ANY KIND OF LUCRATIVE CONTRACT THEY HAVE SHOULD BE CANCELLED. THEY SHOULD BE BOYCOTTED AND SHUNNED BY EVERY AMERICAN, AND FOX NEWS SHOULD NEVER BE PRESENTED AS A "NEWS' STATION. IT ISN'T...IT'S SIMPLY A CONDUIT OF LIES AND PROPAGANDA.

PALIN IS ONE OF FAR TOO MANY PEOPLE WHO HAVE MADE MILLLIONS PLAYING WITH THIS VERBAL DYNAMITE AND UNFORTUNATELY, IT DID NOT EXPLODE ON THEM...IT EXPLODED ON INNOCENT PEOPLE.

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:01 pm 

It didn't take a second thought on when this would happen, it came much sooner than expected. All this hate started more than two years ago by the mean spirted..Sarah Palin, Glen Beck, Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limberdick, and other in the Republican-Tea Bagger parties. And that includes all the right wing talk radio hosts who "suggested" shooting any Democrat (liberal) minded person.

It is will explained by no other than this person. Listen and weep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq38Nnf4 ... r_embedded

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:58 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Rep. Clyburn Recalls Words Of MLK, Says Americans Need To Speak Out Against Violent Rhetoric (VIDEO)

Rep. James Clyburn (D-S.C.), a lawmaker who faced several threats during the heated health care debate, is calling on the country to ratchet down its heated political rhetoric and calling on lawmakers to speak out forcefully and condemn such comments.

Noting that the tragic shooting of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.) -- which left 13 people wounded and six dead -- occurred just a week before Martin Luther King, Jr.'s birthday, Clyburn said on "Fox News Sunday" that "good people" have a responsibility to not be silent:

Quote:
I think the sheriff out there in Tucson -- I think he's got it right. Words do have consequences, and I think that -- this is nothing new, I've been saying this for a long time now. We're getting ready to celebrate, this weekend, the birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr., who admonished us that we are going to regret in this generation not just the vitriolic words and deeds of bad people, but the appalling silence of good people.
And I think that what has happened here is the vitriol has gotten so elevated, until people feel emboldened by this. And people, who are a little less than stable, and people aren't thinking for themselves or are so easily influenced, they got out and do things that all of us pay a great price for. I applaud the Republican leadership for doing what they've done in this instance, for giving everybody a chance to step back and take a hard look at this, and decide how we can go forward.

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:11 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

King Fisher wrote:
It didn't take a second thought on when this would happen, it came much sooner than expected. All this hate started more than two years ago by the mean spirted..Sarah Palin, Glen Beck, Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limberdick, and other in the Republican-Tea Bagger parties. And that includes all the right wing talk radio hosts who "suggested" shooting any Democrat (liberal) minded person.

It is will explained by no other than this person. Listen and weep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq38Nnf4 ... r_embedded

***It didn't take a second thought on when this would happen, it came much sooner than expected.

Especially, when it's a political(?) party, to which veto, filibuster, no vote, can't vote and too stupid to vote, bears it's middle name. Since when haven't these pigs, thrown up a road block, while these slugs vomit at their corporate troff.

If the "powers that be," ever descended from the clouds, in the form of patience...

The "filthy right wing," would cease to exist!!

There's no game plan with their "death panels." The average human being may live to age 76. But with 6.8 billion people worldwide, well hey, what will it be TODAY? Blacks? Homos? Latinos!

..people who don't like the St. Louis Rams! :shock: :roll: :?

No future!! :x

Only death!! (and very quickly) :evil: :cry: :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:10 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

HERE ARE THE PALIN DEFENDERS...BUT I NOTE THAT PALIN'S 'TAKE BACK THE 20" WEBSITE HAS BEEN TAKEN DOWN SINCE THE SHOOTING...A BIT LATE, IN MY OPINION, AND TO ME, A SURE SIGN OF GUILT! :evil:

PALIN AIDE DEFENDS PALIN

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:03 pm 

Have you taken notice, Sarah Palin has be very quiet the past few weeks...no TV rhetoric, no TV appearences....nothing. In the military, when there's a big plan to invade, or do a military strike, the communications are silent. Meaning, the plan is set and action will follow. I'm positive she set up plans for the assassination weeks/months ago at Tucson, and during this time her Lieutenants found a "lunatic", fed him many drugs and programed this "nut case" to pull off the act.