It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:10 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Republicans involved in pedo?...NO WAY!!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:18 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

This reminds me of walking through a Wal-mart, and seeing pictures of cats, dogs and any other animals in the pet department.

I imagine the next time I need to purchase a leash for my pet, you'll soon, see pictures of Republicans on them. One selling point to a leash product may read...

"Able to hold back a Republican with a single tug!!" If a warrant for their arrest, a $200,000.00 fine, prison, or their Jesus can't help them, then just put them out in your back yard with "fido."

...at least they're spaded or neudered!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

...more of the story here...

http://blog.buzzflash.com/node/12039

Post subject: Re: Republicans involved in pedo?...NO WAY!!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:43 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
A sex offender who Gov. Tim Pawlenty
Had pardoned has many protesting
Because this man later victimized a child
With his repeated sexual molesting.

The 2012 hopeful has done well in Minnesota
But the question for Pawlenty
Is how much damage will this pardon do to him?
The answer is ... puh-lenty.

LOL!

I'M SURE YOU'VE CHECKED OUT THE REPUB PEDOPHILE THREAD IN THE POLI-TALK FORUM HERE, ETL.. AND IT'S STILL GROWING! :bounce:

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:41 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

Catherine wrote:
Quote:
A sex offender who Gov. Tim Pawlenty
Had pardoned has many protesting
Because this man later victimized a child
With his repeated sexual molesting.

The 2012 hopeful has done well in Minnesota
But the question for Pawlenty
Is how much damage will this pardon do to him?
The answer is ... puh-lenty.

LOL!

I'M SURE YOU'VE CHECKED OUT THE REPUB PEDOPHILE THREAD IN THE POLI-TALK FORUM HERE, ETL.. AND IT'S STILL GROWING! :bounce:

:bounce: :D :bounce: :D :shock: :shock: :shock: :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil:

Yes I have Catherine. (and thank you) I have taken this link, over to "Why I Hate Republicans."

...with your blessing I hope!!

http://whyihaterepublicans.com/

While it is not necessarily as "left leaning" as here, the webmaster has given me "free reigns," in expressing my views, regarding "the filthy right." This has been one of my "favorite vents," throughout the last several months or so.

And every once in awhile, I snag on to an "unfortunate right winged troll," that has absolutely no idea, what he is talking about.

(and as a consequence, had absolutely no idea, what had hit him, once I made my presence in the room)

His name was Dan... :albino: :blackeye: :blackeye: :blackeye: :albino: :blackeye: :albino: :blackeye:

Even though several posts get deleted over time over there, there is still, a good number of my posts remaining. (and others as well...thank you "God Help Us")

I was fortunate enough, to put his site on the first page of Google, when spending several hours, "bitch slapping" Dan, in regards to the Federal Reserve. (and other topics, that he absolutely knew nothing about)

No additional links needed. If anyone is interested, simply "mosey" on over!!

You could start, by clicking on the "comments and posts" link at the top, or simply schrollng through his comical links on the side. :D

I'm very easy to find over there. (Greg) But I warn you, I can be a little rough over there at times!! :blackeye: :blackeye:

...and it seems, there is a recent post from my friend Dan.

Dan

I hate Republicans because Republicans hate Americans.

Republicans have no ideas.
Republicans have no agenda.
Republicans can’t create jobs and haven’t.
Republicans say why they don’t like President Obama.
Republicans are hateful always calling Democrats liberals and Republicans conservative.
Republicans have no plan what so ever.

...he may have started to "see the light," in regards to "the filthy right."

(but I'll proceed carefully, mind you!!) :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:49 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

LOL...Oh, I wish you could have been here several years ago when we used to get hit by right-wing, tag-team trolls calling themselves the PWICS, ....I think their "title" stood for some kind of "warrior" who supported Bush and the neocons, the wars Bush started, etc. In truth, most of them were teen-age losers who thought they had found a "cause." You may know about them...but we've not seen them around in a long time...at least I haven't. Maybe they grew up...or maybe they went to jail, or maybe they took up our challenge to "join up" and then see what it was like to be in Iraq or Afghanistan as a soldier. Also, back then, there weren't so many other sites and social networks with which we had to compete and TVNL forums were much more active...ah, those were the days... :blackeye: Sometimes we would go en masse to smaller boards where these trolls were "swarming," register, and then fight them toe to toe. One particular board had no moderators and it was a mad free for all...us against the insane...

One of the reasons I created our forum called "The Steel Cage" was so we could have a place where we could argue face to face with the wingers in a way that might not be suitable in the more established forums.

Anyway, we also had some great members who loved nothing better than taking on the trolls...members like "shoeless," "the Stripey One," "Seamus," "Real Democrat," "Dark Knight," and a few others. They were great fun to spend time with, smacking down the silly wingers. Shoeless especially loved to use political cartoons to illustrate his excellent replies to the wingers, and the Stripey One was a master at posting challenges to the trolls for cold, hard evidence to prove their points. He also loved to use sarcasm and he would go all over cyberspace to gather other lefties to come help whenever it was needed.

Those good folks are still on the members list but they don't come around anymore. I think they liked more action than they were getting here, plus a few of them had some personal issues with each other and with the administration. All water under the bridge, but fun to remember.

Hang in there at the other site, ETL :D ...maybe I'll check it out soon, when I've got more time.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:03 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

Catherine wrote:
LOL...Oh, I wish you could have been here several years ago when we used to get hit by right-wing, tag-team trolls calling themselves the PWICS, ....I think their "title" stood for some kind of "warrior" who supported Bush and the neocons, the wars Bush started, etc. In truth, most of them were teen-age losers who thought they had found a "cause." You may know about them...but we've not seen them around in a long time...at least I haven't. Maybe they grew up...or maybe they went to jail, or maybe they took up our challenge to "join up" and then see what it was like to be in Iraq or Afghanistan as a soldier. Also, back then, there weren't so many other sites and social networks with which we had to compete and TVNL forums were much more active...ah, those were the days... :blackeye: Sometimes we would go en masse to smaller boards where these trolls were "swarming," register, and then fight them toe to toe. One particular board had no moderators and it was a mad free for all...us against the insane...

One of the reasons I created our forum called "The Steel Cage" was so we could have a place where we could argue face to face with the wingers in a way that might not be suitable in the more established forums.

Anyway, we also had some great members who loved nothing better than taking on the trolls...members like "shoeless," "the Stripey One," "Seamus," "Real Democrat," "Dark Knight," and a few others. They were great fun to spend time with, smacking down the silly wingers. Shoeless especially loved to use political cartoons to illustrate his excellent replies to the wingers, and the Stripey One was a master at posting challenges to the trolls for cold, hard evidence to prove their points. He also loved to use sarcasm and he would go all over cyberspace to gather other lefties to come help whenever it was needed.

Those good folks are still on the members list but they don't come around anymore. I think they liked more action than they were getting here, plus a few of them had some personal issues with each other and with the administration. All water under the bridge, but fun to remember.

Hang in there at the other site, ETL :D ...maybe I'll check it out soon, when I've got more time.

Yes, I love trolls too, and I may post a couple of my recent casualties, in the form of a few you tube links, in the steel cage soon. (if it remains slow anyway)

Drowning them with their own propaganda, seems to be "my weapon of choice" lately!! :bounce: :D :bounce:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:13 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

Catherine wrote:

***tag-team trolls calling themselves the PWICS,

Don't even have to replace the "w" with an "r" on this one Catherine. 8)

(as long as "elmer fud" is there to hold your hand) :albino: