It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:07 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The New Republican House
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:52 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

At first, I thought it was a "wikileak" e-mail from Carl Rove to John Boner, months before Mr. Boner grabbed the gavel, assuring (his) "American Sheeple," that it is still...

"Meet the new liars"
"Same as the old liars"

(my goodness, some of the e-mail below)

"come sit down here beside me, honey.
Let's have a little heart to heart.
Now look at me and tell me, darlin',
How badly do you want this part?
Are you willing to sacrifice?
And are you willing to be real nice?
All your talent and my good taste,
I'd hate to see it go to waste."

***unquote***

But I needed to know more. (inquiring minds, needed to know more. IT WAS SIMPLY IMPERATIVE!!)

a link? (thank you Jesus)

http://lyrics.astraweb.com/display/887/ ... ywood.html

It sounded interesting. However, my glasses were fogging up.

What's this? (God, you are awesome, and I surely, do not deserve your infinite grace!!)

An audio message in a bottle. (o.k. so it looks like a website. remember, my glasses are still dirty)

http://mp3lemon.org/song/44785/King%20Of%20Hollywood

This song, is for the future stars and starlettes of Hollywood. However, as we all know sometimes, there's a price to pay, in regards to just, well let's say, going over some "loose ends," that may still appear, on one's personal resume!! :shock: :bounce:

However, I imagine with Mr. Boner's "14th Green Suntan," along with the recent purchase of Carl Rove's "pink too-toos," from a recently convicted "right winged pedophile," from Ebay, Mr. Boner should be "good to go," in speaking for these "asswipes", who put him back in power this week!! :albino: :albino: :albino: :albino: :albino:

What's that water doing on the Congressional Floor? :o :o :o

Urine, dripping off our Constitution? :roll:
Holy Water, Fed Ex'd from Jimmy Swaggert? :lol:

OH SHIT!! BONER'S CRYING AGAIN!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Remember dude... Your tears, along with that acre and a half pond, will undoubtedly earn you a, "double bogie on the back nine." :x :cry: :oops: :evil:

*********O.K. (sorry, still squinting)*********

Is that STILL, your e-mail Mr. Rove to Boner?

For years i've seen 'em come and go."
He says, "i've had 'em all, 'ya know.
I handled everything in my own way.
I made 'em what they are today."

:lol: :bounce: :lol: :bounce: :lol: :bounce: :lol: :bounce:

I GOT, to clean my glasses now!! :roll:

Because, as with Mr. Boner, I too, am starting to cry!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Post subject: Re: The New Republican House
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:18 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I refused to view anything taking place in DC yesterday...too sad and such a contrast to January 2007 when we all held out such hopes...and again in January, 2008. Well, here we are three years later and the American people have again gone backwards...as just about everything in our culture has done in the passed decade. Consider how much hope we used to have, say back in the 70s and 80s, for the advancement of health care and the cures for dreaded diseases we knew would be discovered soon. That's not happened. Instead, we now have to pay more and more for sub-standard health care, even if we're insured! Cancer, for example, has become big business and since the medical corporations and Big Pharma now rule supreme, I don't think we'll see a cure for that disease in my lifetime. Consider how advanced our air travel was and how much fun it used to be to fly, even coach! We thought things would progress, not regress...now we know it's not going to be. The newly minted aristocracy have taken over our country, the inmates are in charge of the asylum, and I am feeling very sad this morning. :cry:

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject: Re: The New Republican House
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:38 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

Catherine wrote:
I refused to view anything taking place in DC yesterday...too sad and such a contrast to January 2007 when we all held out such hopes...and again in January, 2008. Well, here we are three years later and the American people have again gone backwards...as just about everything in our culture has done in the passed decade. Consider how much hope we used to have, say back in the 70s and 80s, for the advancement of health care and the cures for dreaded diseases we knew would be discovered soon. That's not happened. Instead, we now have to pay more and more for sub-standard health care, even if we're insured! Cancer, for example, has become big business and since the medical corporations and Big Pharma now rule supreme, I don't think we'll see a cure for that disease in my lifetime. Consider how advanced our air travel was and how much fun it used to be to fly, even coach! We thought things would progress, not regress...now we know it's not going to be. The newly minted aristocracy have taken over our country, the inmates are in charge of the asylum, and I am feeling very sad this morning. :cry:

***Cancer, for example, has become big business and since the medical corporations and Big Pharma now rule supreme, I don't think we'll see a cure for that disease in my lifetime.***

Yeah, the sad part about this, is I've heard this "false hope shit," so many times, and for so many years now. The recent, being a blood test to help predict, or pinpoint one's cancer risk. However, it is going to take the FDA close to (5) years for possible approval. I could never understand, why anyone, would "pull back the reigns," on either pinpointing a cancer in progress, or use it as an "exploratory measure," in reducing the risk of dying from it. From what I saw anyway, no medicines or transfusions were involved. It was simply breaking down the blood in a test, allowing further observation of new cancer, or where an existing cancer may reside, within the blood's structure. :|

But hey, I'm no fricken' doctor. But I'd hate to be a dead patient to one though!! :cry:

But it's the "carrot and the stick bullshit," that I find rather disheartening with them however. :cry:

***Instead, we now have to pay more and more for sub-standard health care, even if we're insured!

Yep, I've been there too!! Which made me uninsured in essence. Granted, I continued to pay the premiums, but my deductible was so high, that my buying power, along with the quality of medical service well, let's just say, became a condition of, feeling like I had no coverage to begin with at all.

How proud or secure can one be, if you had an $8000.00 out-patient surgery, that use to be covered by group insurance at 100% Only to be eliminated, because your private policy had to be downgraded, to afford the "already high" monthly insurance premiums.

Makes you wanna sing a couple versus of "Kumbya" huh!! :roll: :roll: :roll: