It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:03 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: BOOZE AND CRYING IS HIS PRIORITY
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:03 am 

Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) turned down an offer by President Barack Obama to travel on Air Force One to Arizona for a memorial service on behalf of the victims of Saturday’s shooting, a decision that has upset some Democrats.

Boehner is instead scheduled to attend a reception on Wednesday night on behalf of Maria Cino, a former top House GOP aide who is seeking the Republican National Committee chairmanship.

Looks like the boozer played his fiddle with a different tune. What an embarrassment to his country, and the Ohio citizens for this man to think holding a cocktail party for some clown. Which could have been rescheduled at a later time

Post subject: Re: BOOZE AND CRYING IS HIS PRIORITY
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:22 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

The new Speaker can't keep it together in any kind of emotional situation such as the memorial held yesterday in Tucson. Can you imagine his trying to deliver a speech such as Obama did yesterday? Obama is very cool under pressure, especially emotional pressure, but I thought he was going to lose it a few times when he was talking about the little 9 year old girl killed in the shooting and also when he said that Gabby Giffords had opened her eyes yesterday. I'm sure Obama was thinking of his own two daughters and wondering how on earth he could ever survive the loss of either one of them, especially under such circumstances.

Of course, Boehner is so emotionally out of control because of his being a boozer...not because of a sensitive nature. Had he been the least bit sensitive, he would have accepted the president's offer of a ride on AF 1 and been sitting down front at the memorial. I wonder if we can find a list of the politicians who did attend the memorial...McCain was there, but he didn't say anything so far as I know, and I was glad to see the camera (CSPAN) focus on the Sheriff of Pima County, Gabby Giffords' husband, and the intern who helped save Giffords' life.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:41 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

But, let's be as fair as possible if we're going to be a part of the new movement towards more civil discourse and less finger-pointing... :P

Boehner Didn't Really Snub Obama, Tucson Memorial

House Speaker John Boehner is catching a lot of flak for missing last night's memorial service in Tucson, reportedly declining an Air Force One invitation from President Obama in order to slap backs and clink glasses at an RNC event.

But a look at the timeline of events paints Boehner in a better light.

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:36 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

King Fisher wrote:
Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) turned down an offer by President Barack Obama to travel on Air Force One to Arizona for a memorial service on behalf of the victims of Saturday’s shooting, a decision that has upset some Democrats.

Boehner is instead scheduled to attend a reception on Wednesday night on behalf of Maria Cino, a former top House GOP aide who is seeking the Republican National Committee chairmanship.

Looks like the boozer played his fiddle with a different tune. What an embarrassment to his country, and the Ohio citizens for this man to think holding a cocktail party for some clown. Which could have been rescheduled at a later time

***What an embarrassment to his country, and the Ohio citizens for this man to think holding a cocktail party for some clown. Which could have been rescheduled at a later time

Very true, but let's not forget the "group of asswipes," that put him in power as well. He's only one man. (o.k. maybe two or three, after a few cocktails)

It's not like, there is something subliminal with this moron. Shit, he cries uncontrollably, probably drinks too much, stubborn about not quitting smoking, he has a 24/7 suntan and plays golf 200 days out of the year.

Christ, I'll be the first to admit, I'm no Mother Teresa either. However, I try to use my own money, if I want to entertain myself or others.

The Ohio citizens, simply got a "carbon copy," of their own evil doing!! It use to rupture my capillaries, when the filthy right always says, "the American people." I use to say, that I'm not "their American people." However, if these douch bags keep voting them back into power, I may have to change my opinion to at least...

THE MOB RULES!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Street thugs they are!!
Politicians they're not!!

But sadly, it's always the innocent bastard, who ends up getting "the wrath of the right." :x

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:24 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman