It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:17 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: UFOs photographed over London
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:24 pm 

I read this entry in the TVNL newsletter this morning and was intrigued. I have an open mind but I've never believed in ghosts or UFO's. This doesn't, of course, mean these things don't exist, but I've never experienced them... and still haven't.
After looking at the image in the article I immediately knew what was purported to be a group of UFO's, invisible to the naked eye, but caught on camera.
Explanation: This picture was taken through the glass of a window and what appear to be UFO's are merely a reflection of the interior ceiling lights in the home. I know. I've done this. It's a very easy mistake to make.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:18 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Not to confirm nor deny, but I don't think that what is seen in interior ceiling lights. Supposedly the picture was taken from a rooftop/outside.

Edit and link so that others know what article you are talking about.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/5007735/UFOs-photographed-over-London.html

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:37 am 
Hear Me Roar!

I dunno...

I recently sold a t.v. on Craigslist in my kitchen. It was sitting next to my kitchen window mid afternoon, and the weather was sunny. I had my kitchen ceiling fan on, as well as the five lights attached to it. I also had the t.v. on, when I took some snapshots of it. I could easily see the reflection of all five ceiling lights, on the screen of my t.v, when taking the snapshots. However, when looking at the snapshots of my t.v, I could see the reflections of the lights much clearer.

On another occasion, my dad took a few pictures of his sister's coffin, back in 1970 at her gravesite. After seeing the pictures later, you could see "ghost like" images originating from the corners and the sides of her coffin. (yes, like her ghost was escaping from her coffin) Pretty spooky stuff!!

But whatever it is, it looks like they are patiently awaiting to get on that HUGE ferris wheel.

....god, that looks like fun!! :D :bounce: :D