It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:33 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Michelle (Split-Tail) Bachman's SOTU Speech
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:20 pm 

I burrowed this. Hope Major Hogwash allows me to post it here. Anyway, here's the Almighty split-tail rant he will spit out this evening.

By Major Hogwash

Original message Transcript of Michelle Bachman's Tea Party State of the Union speech released
Look at me! LOOK AT ME! Just look - at me. What are you looking at, is it me? Me is the one that you should be looking at, and I am me. Me. LOOK! Me! Me, me, me, look!
Chances are . . you're not looking at me. But, that's why I wear a silly grin, look at me!

Are you looking? At ME? You should be, looking at me. Are you looking at me? Well, you must be looking at me, because there's no else else to look at. Look, see me, look at me. I am looking at me, why aren't you? Are we really that different, that you can't look at me, too?

And that's what's wrong with this country, you won't look at me! What do I need to do, get on a soapbox? Look, me am not going to go out of my way to get you to look at me. Okay, I will look at me in a different way and look at using a soapbox. But, you need to look at me. LOOK AT ME FOR A CHANGE!

Speaking of change, look at me. Look, this is the way I see it, look at me. If you don't look at me, you can't see it the way I see it. And then there's no change in you not looking at me! Is my microphone on? Can you look, to see if the microphone is on? Someone? Take a look, at me. For me. Turn it on, then look at me. It's on now? Okay, now look at me. No, I am not a primadonna, just look at me, do I look like a primadonna? Look and you'll see for yourself if you look at me. Look, me, look at me.

Do I have your attention? Look, this is the way it works, you look at me, I look at me, and we all look at me. In closing, I would like to say, look at me. Look at me some more. I will look at me, if you will look at me. I will be looking at me even when you are not looking at me. I will always look at me. Look, me is me, and I look at me. That's the way I look.

Thank you, and look at me some more.

Post subject: Re: Michelle (Split-Tail) Bachman's SOTU Speech
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:56 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

:lol:

I"ve noted with delight that the "lamestream" media have not been giving Saint Sarah much attention in the last few days. But along comes Bachmann, whose Tea Party response to the SOTU will be aired by CNN. I hope she'll pull a Bobby Jindall and look so overwhelmingly foolish, her would-be supporters will be running all over each other to put distance between themselves and her...but she's already done that, hasn't she? Looking foolish and spouting off like an idiot are proudly displayed Bachmann trademarks, and they have so far not caused her "base" to desert...yet. However, maybe tonight will be her night to "shine." Maybe it will be the night Americans will actually take a long, hard look at this Michelle Bachmann Show and decide they want no part of it, no way, no how....well, I can dream, can't I? :wink:

The Michele Bachmann Show

Anderson Cooper Wallops Bachmann for Flunking History

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject: Re: Michelle (Split-Tail) Bachman's SOTU Speech
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:52 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

Catherine wrote:
:lol:

I"ve noted with delight that the "lamestream" media have not been giving Saint Sarah much attention in the last few days. But along comes Bachmann, whose Tea Party response to the SOTU will be aired by CNN. I hope she'll pull a Bobby Jindall and look so overwhelmingly foolish, her would-be supporters will be running all over each other to put distance between themselves and her...but she's already done that, hasn't she? Looking foolish and spouting off like an idiot are proudly displayed Bachmann trademarks, and they have so far not caused her "base" to desert...yet. However, maybe tonight will be her night to "shine." Maybe it will be the night Americans will actually take a long, hard look at this Michelle Bachmann Show and decide they want no part of it, no way, no how....well, I can dream, can't I? :wink:

The Michele Bachmann Show

Anderson Cooper Wallops Bachmann for Flunking History

***Yeah...This will be interesting. However, O'bama needs to "shine" on his speech tonight as well. It's pretty much a given, that he will back off on these needless wars in the Middle East. But having said that, if he can "focus" on job creation, he will come out the winner on this one. This does not mean however, the president should focus on the tax cuts, as being a job starter. We all know this is b.s.

Barrack HAS to address the future manufacturing jobs here in America. He HAS to be specific, and to mention green/renewable energy jobs. The kid of jobs that will help us pull out of this depression. He HAS, to realize, that not only will this buy the American people a little time, to straighten out the rest of this mess, that the filthy right has put us into, but it also, is the "achellies heal" of the filthy right as well. They know their bullshit regarding tax cuts to stimulate the economy, isn't going to work. Most American people already know, that their tax cuts, puts us more in debt, and steals jobs away from us Americans as well.

In short, he needs to focus on jobs jobs jobs!! Let the lying bastards say what they will, about their tax cuts creating jobs. Remember, we have charts and graphs, showing the failures of extensive tax cuts. (especially for the rich) Past history proves this as well.

But America knows, that the filthy right winged corporate criminals, hate green/renewable energy. (for obvious reasons) Therefore, there is no proven track record, that the filthy right has pushed ANYTHING, through congress, to stimulate green/renewable energy jobs.

This may be pushing the envelope a little bit, but I'll say it anyway. (tongue-n-cheek)
I'm banking, the dumbass American "sheeple," will start connecting the dots, and soon realize, that the right winged "cancor sore infested congress," does not have the welfare of the American people in mind. If Barrack focuses on not only jobs, but renewable/green energy manufacturing jobs in this country, he will not have to worry about being primaried, because he will win the 2012 election. People WILL connect the dots, especially when people can start paying their rent/mortgage again. Money's a powerful force, and people are sick and tired of seeing it "whored away" on Wall Street.

As much as I despise Bill Clinton, he left us with a surplus. (and plenty of it)

...and I can never forget this

As far as Bachman yes. Let her rhetoric, place both of her feet in her mouth, after the speech. Especially if Barrack "grows a spine," and catches the b**ch off guard!! I imagine her speech is pretty well laid out already. By giving something that America really wants to here, will send this "wicked witch of the north," to warmer climates.

...perhaps Hawaii, where we can accuse her of being a Muslim!! (like they have O'bama)

In short, Barrack needs to "shine" tonight, to make this work. People are sick and tired of this bullshit!! A lot of people will not forget his "spineless giveaway," that he made with the filthy right in December either.

As for me, he will have to keep my ass glued to the tube tonight. I'll be over at a friend of mine's house, to either watch the speech, or watch Purdue beat #1 Ohio State.

...the choice is his, and his alone :bounce:

HE SIMPLY NEEDS TO STOP PLAYING AROUND!! :evil: