It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:13 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A Word to All about 9/11
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:05 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

A Word to All about 9/11

The Truth about the 9/11 investigation: Taking into account that the Kean Commission was not tasked with finding out what happened on 9/11, no investigation has yet to be conducted by the Bush administration into the events of 9/11 other than that of the independent research community.

I am speaking from the point of someone who has been researching all available information regarding 9/11 for the past 2 years. I have some advice for all people who jump into the discussion of the events without having been involved in the independent research.

Your comments are all valid and your opinions are all worth listening to. However, many of you share your views without knowing as much as you should.

There has been an enormous amount of new information that has been uncovered or discovered since the official story was sold to the world. Most, and I repeat MOST of this new verifiable information and tangible evidence contradicts the official story.

May I be so bold as to make a suggestion to the people who jump in to the 9/11 discussion and comment on one or 2 new discoveries or claims made by the independent researchers: You might want to take the time and look at the mountains of new evidence before you comment on the one or two points that you feel qualified to challenge.

I'll you this; I am a very intelligent individual. I am a reasonable person. I am also smart enough to know that I do not know everything. That being said I will say this: Most elements of the official story about 9/11 have been disproved based on testimony, new evidence and verified false claims made in the official story. Evidence has been destroyed by our government; whistle blowers have been ignored by the Kean Commission, elements of the event have been completely omitted by the official report such as the collapse of Building 7, and the questions raised by the video evidence have been ignored by all official sources. There is also no question that all efforts were made to prevent any investigation into the events.

Motives for PNAC related government complicity in the events are undeniable. Although motive does not indicate guilt it has to be included in the conversation. You can not simply give people a free pass especially when they openly declare their motives.

There is no question that anyone who takes the time to listen to the testimony of the people involved, view the videos, examine the events leading up to 9/11 will understand that there are many questions to be answered and that the official story does not only not answer them, but it actually contradicts the actual events. The report contradicts the recorded testimonies of the witness. It omits testimony.

Keep in mind that the Kean Commission was not asked to find out what happened, they were asked to make recommendations to improve national security based on the official story. In other words they were not trying to find out what happened. They were using the story told to them by the Bush administration as the basis for their recommendations. They were not trying to find out what took place. It was not their job. The public is under the impression that the Kean Commission was supposed to find out what happened but nothing can be further from the truth.

Taking into account that the Kean Commission was not tasked with finding out what happened on 9/11, no investigation has yet to be conducted by the Bush administration into the events of 9/11 other than that of the independent research community.

It is high time that we listen to the findings of the only body to actually investigate the events of 9/11; and that body is the independent research community. It is not the Bush administration, or the Kan Commission, both of whom have yet to explain what happened on 9/11.

Start paying attention to the independent researchers for they are the only people trying to find out the truth about 9/11.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:49 pm 
Involved
Involved

SnIP=
The Truth about the 9/11 investigation: Taking into account that the Kean Commission was not tasked with finding out what happened on 9/11, no investigation has yet to be conducted by the Bush administration into the events of 9/11 other than that of the independent research community.
=SNIP

There was the 9/11 commision an independent, bipartisan commission created by congressional legislation and the signature of President George W. Bush in late 2002 , so your premise is wrong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:27 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Wow, another sad sack right wingnut with antiquated false information. Welcome to TVNL, tgenitals. You won't last long here because we're only interested in the truth. You obviously can't figure out which side of the toilet paper you wipe your ass with so you use both sides. Shitty when it sticks to you like that.

The Kean comission is no better than the Warren commission was. All they were there to do was cover up the truth. Both sides of the paper have shit on it, as does both sides of the house. Don't try to pretend it was bi-partisan when they were just plooting each other up the ass and loving it. You bought it 'cause you like it done to you too. The media and the commission weren't interested in the truth, just like you. They're only interested in covering it up with an even layer of Bullshit.

Which of course you are intended to swallow and regurgitate backup at anyone who is as stupid and naiive as you are.

Bush by the way has killed more women and babies than any liberal has. Turns out most abortions are the result of Bush's policy for abstention and not the use of condoms or birth control. Dumb asswipe right wingers believing in a sorry ass liar like Bush. And as for tree killers, why do so many right wingers go out and glorify the killing of a poor defenseless tree and deify it in their living rooms at this time of year. No wonder liberals are tree huggers, when all you neo-cons want to do is destroy nature for the few shekels you stuff in your pants.

Oh and "HAPPY HOLIDAYS". Now go kill a tree and more babys.

Keep the t.p. wiping and use both sides conservative asswiper.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:50 pm 
Involved
Involved

Yeah Yeah, My obtuse sarcasme didn't tickle your fancy I guess.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:33 pm 
Involved
Involved

SNIP=Welcome to TVNL, tgenitals. You won't last long here=SNIP

Ah yes, another case of progressive tolerance. Tolerance as long as I see thing your way. LOL

Help me here, if you would be so kind. Are you actively trying to chase out opposing views so you can preach to the choir?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:47 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

You're so braindead you can't see past the hairs on your asshole, asshole. Speaking of where your brains are, we don't tolerate people who continue to perpetrate lies. Sorry, you're just part of the problem when you contribute to the myth of America as innocent victims, by making the truth your latest victim. So shut up .

Tolerant enough for ya, SFB.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:38 pm 
Involved
Involved

SNIP=we don't tolerate people=SNIP

So you speak for evyone here?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:53 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

The quote was-
Quote:
we don't tolerate people who continue to perpetrate lies.

Yes, oh great one of the one line response, those that spread the lies of this administration are seen as just as culpable as their leaders.

"WE" is because anyone else here doesn't tolerate these lies,(unless you're a braindead like Buttsnot) and if they felt like you were actually going to try to say something intelligent, they would come and join the fun. But since you can't master or string together more than one sentence at a time, well they know it's pointless to discuss anything with another braindead asswipe like you, who has nothing new to say.

Why stick to one line? Afraid to expose how weak and pointless your argument is? Afraid to show how incopetant you are? You can cut and paste? Find something that makes sense to your peabrain and download it, if you're too afraid to expose how childish and immature you are. I mean, really, snipping out a few words from what I said, out of context to the content, is a game Republicans and Preachers are good at. Here we like to see the whole quote, not some allusion to a quote. Something we can juxtappose with the meat of the issue that is factual, not a fictual fabrication like you presented.

Jeeze, can't even quote something correctly. How braindead are you anyway. You're a grade A class 1 idiot, tnogenitals.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:58 pm 

Of course the official story is unbelievable --

Recently I read Kristen Breitweiser's new book -- she's one of the 9/11 widows. Her husband was a supporter of Bush and she also voted for him. Her husband thought Cheney was great.

It didn't take Kristen to very long to understand what had gone down -- and she sacrificed much of her time and energies -- and time with her young daughter -- to fight for the "independent" commission which Bush and Cheney so strongly fought against. And, then Bush tried to appoint Kissinger!!! And, Kean wasn't much of an improvement. Zeilikow -- hope I've spelled that correctly -- was also there to keep a lid on things.

NO -- We've never had a real investigation of 9/11 and if we did Bush, Cheney and the neo-cons would all be in prison.

Post subject: Ignorance
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:54 pm 
Lots to Say
Lots to Say

tgen wrote:
There was the 9/11 commision an independent, bipartisan commission created by congressional legislation and the signature of President George W. Bush in late 2002 , so your premise is wrong.

This is some of the more ignorant nonsense I've seen used by self styled "debunkers."

The 9/11 Commission report was authored by Phillip Zelikow, a Bush administration member, and a co-author with Condi Rice. So much was omitted and twisted that David Ray Griffin got a book out of it with more than 100 documented "Omissions and Distortions."

Secretary of Transportation Norman Mineta exposed the lie of Cheney's story in open testimony. The Commission report says taht Cheney arrived in the PEOC about 9:58 am.

That is a lie.

He was there by 9:20am issuing illegal orders.

Use what brain God gave you and get educated before you spew inanities on the Internet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 2:08 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Wow, tgen- that was a while ago. You have found one of the rightwads that come on this site and spew their jizz, then disappear into oblivion.

At the time he was here we couldn't censor trolls and since then we have some control over their stay here. Welcome back JDRM and thanks for trying to bring up points that prove the staging and planning that was done to make the official conspiracy theory so digestible for the masses.

Zelikow, Chertoff, Pop Mech. etc..... all these types of disseminators of misinformation contribute to the need for thorough investigation by an independant tribunal that would have the jurisdiction to uncover the evidence required to put these criminals and their obedient agents of coertion into the cells they deserve.

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:59 pm 
This old world has always been a dangerous and uncertain place, and it still is. When it comes to starting wars, lying and propaganda are not the exceptions; they are the rule. Lies about WMD in Iraq were easy to discern. Books by weapons inspectors who had been scouring Iraq for years lined the shelves of book stores across the nation. The bottom line after years of high tech and other investigations was---No WMD to be found. This fact was again verified after the invasion and the slaughter of innocents in another step toward gaining access to mineral wealth in the Middle East and in Central Asia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:02 am 

hey, this is taskeen. i am not new to 9/11 truth......i have been following up this thing from a long time. i saw this forum and wanted to reply so i can get more latest info.......have you guys observed something? all these people who have been contributing to these activities are those who either dont have anything to do with money or those people who were not compensated by the govt. in some or the other way.......i always keep wondering what happened to those families that received the compensation from the govt? what happened to families of passengers whose names were not listed in the official passenger list of the 4 doomed flights????????
so many questions......do you have any updates?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:09 am 

this happens all the time in india........one govt. comes into rule..........and the ex-ministers are brought on streets like dogs for what wrong things they have done.............after the term of the current govt. is over and the former govt. comes in rule again, the ministers take their revenge by doing the same to those recent ministers...........haha........this is the game of politics in india.........i think that is what is going to happen here in US too.........clinton's time was over..........investigations costing millions of dollars were done just about his personal life........now, its just a matter of time i think when its Mr. President's turn......... :)

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:14 am 
Hear Me Roar!

tgen wrote:
SNIP=Welcome to TVNL, tgenitals. You won't last long here=SNIP

Ah yes, another case of progressive tolerance. Tolerance as long as I see thing your way. LOL

Help me here, if you would be so kind. Are you actively trying to chase out opposing views so you can preach to the choir?

You sound like the doubters of the official story regarding 911, instead of us. Placing yourself as the victim, the minority or on the defensive, is one of the reasons why we went to war in the Middle East. It's this "mindset," that allowed our government, to murder millions of innocent people here and abroad.

It's one of the many disgusting features, that has me easily hating the right wing!!

I understand this post is quite old, but I do hope, tgen makes a "much welcomed" return here. :D