It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:31 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: ANOTHER ONE FLIPPED OUT ON SEX
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:15 pm 

Rep. Christopher Lee (R-NY) seems to hang around Craig's List with a bottle of Viagar pills.. Got caught!!! Good Riddance, you scum bag.

This following is from Crooks and Liars"

What is it with sex and Republicans? While they're on the House floor trying to rob women of their gynecologists, reproductive privacy, and control of their own bodies, they're out trolling on Craigslist?

Gawker's exclusive on Rep. Christopher Lee (R-NY) and his Craigslist adventures will either make you laugh or gag, depending. The emails are especially disgusting, at least to this woman who thinks trolling the internet for sex is lame and juvenile, whether male or female. At any rate, it seems that he cozied up to the wrong woman online, and she turned over her email and photos to Gawker. Gotta love it.

Rep. Christopher Lee is a married Republican congressman serving the 26th District of New York. But when he trolls Craigslist's "Women Seeking Men" forum, he's Christopher Lee, "divorced" "lobbyist" and "fit fun classy guy." One object of his flirtation told us her story.

On the morning of Friday, January 14, a single 34-year-old woman put an ad in the "Women for Men" section of Craigslist personals. "Will someone prove to me not all CL men look like toads?" she asked, inviting "financially & emotionally secure" men to reply.

That afternoon, a man named Christopher Lee replied. He used a Gmail account that Rep. Christopher Lee has since confirmed to be his own. (It's the same Gmail account that was associated with Lee's personal Facebook account, which the Congressman deleted when we started asking questions.)

By email, Lee identified himself as a 39-year-old divorced lobbyist and sent a PG picture to the woman from the ad. (In fact, Lee is married and has one son with his wife. He's also 46.)

http://buffalo.ynn.com/content/top_stor ... er-report/

Post subject: Re: ANOTHER ONE FLIPPED OUT ON SEX
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:32 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

He doesn't look so hot to me..... :lol: If someone can satisfactorily explain what it is with Repubs today and their sexual obsessions/fantasies/denials/, I would be the first in line to find out what it is. Are they so crazed by what they perceive as their "awesome" power that they also begin to believe that they're omnipotent...or is it that most of them are simply IMPOTENT...and that's why they have to resort to subterfuge to try to get their rocks off? :wink: It must be a game to them...but with a hell of a lot of risk, and it looks like Lee has paid a fair price...his resignation from the House I love it! :!:

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:10 am 
Hear Me Roar!

Catherine wrote:
He doesn't look so hot to me..... :lol: If someone can satisfactorily explain what it is with Repubs today and their sexual obsessions/fantasies/denials/, I would be the first in line to find out what it is. Are they so crazed by what they perceive as their "awesome" power that they also begin to believe that they're omnipotent...or is it that most of them are simply IMPOTENT...and that's why they have to resort to subterfuge to try to get their rocks off? :wink: It must be a game to them...but with a hell of a lot of risk, and it looks like Lee has paid a fair price...his resignation from the House I love it! :!:

And I thought he would be too busy, passing single payer health care legislation, ending the wars and boosting the manufacturing in this country.

The filthy right, remind me of that little guy in Charlie Brown, called "pigpen," Everywhere he went, there would be a ball of dirt and filth, following closely behind.

Filthy!!... Just as filthy as filth could possibly be!! :evil:

Once again, just another "right wing stimulus package."

(at least THIS stimulus package, involved someone over the age of 18 this time) :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:47 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

They're simply the biggest bunch of hypocrites to ever be in existence since the Puritans. The awful aspect of the present lot is that they're "in charge" far too much, thanks to the stupidity of those who buy their brand of snake oil. Their hypocritical stance is much more harmful than that of the Puritans, though. The Puritans didn't have the 24 hour propaganda machine called television.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:49 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

Catherine wrote:
They're simply the biggest bunch of hypocrites to ever be in existence since the Puritans. The awful aspect of the present lot is that they're "in charge" far too much, thanks to the stupidity of those who buy their brand of snake oil. Their hypocritical stance is much more harmful than that of the Puritans, though. The Puritans didn't have the 24 hour propaganda machine called television.

***The Puritans didn't have the 24 hour propaganda machine called television.

YEP!!

Clearly, the television has been, "the shot that was heard around the world." :cry: