It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:27 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: WE WON'T GO BACK! PLEASE SIGN PETITION!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:07 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

After a huge public outcry, Republicans are back-pedaling from an outrageous attempt to redefine rape.

But the GOP attacks on women's health continue—including a bill that would allow hospitals to let a pregnant woman die rather than perform a life-saving abortion.

And there's more. Another bill would effectively prevent women from using their own money to purchase insurance that includes abortion coverage in the new insurance exchanges, among other things. Rep. Carolyn Maloney called it "the deepest attack on a woman's right to choose in my lifetime."

We need to act right away. Can you sign the petition telling Congress to oppose Republican attacks on a woman's right to choose?

http://pol.moveon.org/backalley/

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject: Re: WE WON'T GO BACK! PLEASE SIGN PETITION!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:41 am 
Hear Me Roar!

Catherine wrote:
After a huge public outcry, Republicans are back-pedaling from an outrageous attempt to redefine rape.

But the GOP attacks on women's health continue—including a bill that would allow hospitals to let a pregnant woman die rather than perform a life-saving abortion.

And there's more. Another bill would effectively prevent women from using their own money to purchase insurance that includes abortion coverage in the new insurance exchanges, among other things. Rep. Carolyn Maloney called it "the deepest attack on a woman's right to choose in my lifetime."

We need to act right away. Can you sign the petition telling Congress to oppose Republican attacks on a woman's right to choose?

http://pol.moveon.org/backalley/

Done!! :D :D :D

It's pretty obvious, that the "totally anti-abortion bill," will not ever see the light of day. Most Americans, as fucking idiots as they are, cannot ingest a situation, where the government will make it "mandatory," for a woman to keep the child/fetus. I can't ever imagine a day, where a politician could be elected, on this platform alone!!

However, attempting to change current legislation, will allow these "right wing asswipes," to look at a woman's body, as a "religious sacrificial blessing," to the already wife beating, wife cheating, pedophiles and war mongering hypocrites that they are!!

I think it's important for everyone to consider this...

There's no such thing as "pro-life," at least on a political level. As stated before, no politician could successfully run on anywhere near this political platform. And, as fucking hypocrites as the right wing are, this "pro-life stance," is the furthest thing from their "satanic minds," when sending our kids off to be slaughtered, over other hypocritical bullshit, that spews out of the mouths of these filthy bastards!!

This one I use quite often, on right winged brain dead forums...

You allow abortions for rape and incest. Since when is it, that a fetus/child, is NOT, a living being, after a woman has been raped? They go bananas over this one. They think I'm "pro rape/incest." Isn't this the same living being, that you are trying to protect? I accuse them of playing "their God," by them placing a value on human life, in relation to how this living being was conceived.

Putting it bluntly, I'm simply calling them out, on what they deem as human life!! (and further exposing them, as the "monumental hypocrite/liars," that they so justifiably deserve)

So, instead of dealing with this issue/statement, that I constantly make to these morons, these bastards simply change the legislation, on what they consider rape.

I take this one to heart, because I love taking down a small commune of "right wing trolls," when I leave them with this thought...

Should it be of any surprise to anyone, that the "filthy right," want to change the legislation, on what rape is. You have hundreds of right wing women/gay men chasers, wife beaters, PEDOPHILES and war mongers, running around in congress today. By changing this piece of legislation, you are simply making it easier, for your "right winged snot bastards," to continue to waller in their " political pigpen." It's obvious, that you have already placed a value, on YOUR IDEA OF WHAT HUMAN LIFE IS!! So now, you simply want to move your "right winged God," by placing a value on a woman's life as well.

One "right winged asswipe," was stupid enough to mention, that a fetus/child, was separate from a woman's body. Instead of mentioning the fact, that a fetus/child could NOT, live independently from the mother, I said this...

You are absolutely right my friend!! There was an article I read the other day, where a woman was brutally raped and beaten. She got pregnant, as a result of this. After three months of being in the hospital, she died. However, the fetus/child, was able to survive on it's own to full term, nevertheless!!

Ya see, sometimes if you attempt to enter their "malicious little minds," you can really bring out the "political pus" in them!!

...and just like 911

INNOCENT PEOPLE DIED, AS A RESULT OF THIS!!

Does it sound like I hate Republicans?

GOOD!! :D :D :D

p.s. instead of listening to "their God," telling them that women are simply "political pawns," to their own "demonic demands," they should listen to Alice Cooper's song...

"Only women Bleed."

Man's got his woman to take his seed
He's got the power - oh
She's got the need
She spends her life through pleasing up her man
She feeds him dinner or anything she can

She cries alone at night too often
He smokes and drinks and don't come home at all
Only women bleed
Only women bleed
Only women bleed

Man makes your hair gray
He's your life's mistake
All you're really lookin' for is an even break

He lies right at you
You know you hate this game
He slaps you once in a while and you live and love in pain

She cries alone at night too often
He smokes and drinks and don't come home at all
Only women bleed
Only women bleed
Only women bleed
Only women bleed
Only women bleed
Only women bleed
Only women bleed

Black eyes all of the time
Don't spend a dime
Clean up this grime
And you there down on your knees begging me please come
Watch me bleed

Only women bleed
Only women bleed
Only women bleed
Only women bleed
Only women bleed
Only women bleed
Only women bleed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXW9w17Tf0A

I'll place this one, on the "audio/video" section of this forum as well, just in case one overlooks this thread.

I think it's also important to mention, that I'm anti-abortion, but I'm "pro-choice." Don't let this corrupt media, or these "religious asswipes," do all the thinking for you. (or any of their thinking, for that matter) "Pro Choice," is simply that. It doesn't take away a woman's right to choose. In addition, it still leaves an individual, to voice their opinion, regarding abortion. And just like these "religious asswipes," wanting to "devalue" the sanctity of a woman, sometimes my opinion is not welcomed either.

However, and as much as I would like to believe, I still have a 'freedom of speech," (hopefully) to express my opinion. Expressing my opinion, and making a "mandate" against women well, the difference, is like night and day!!

But there's an additional thought, that one may consider here. And this is support. I was faced with a situation back in the 1980's, where I knew this young gal, who by mistake, got pregnant. Her boyfriend, (and my best friend at the time) "hightailed it out of town."

Long story short, I convinced her to have the child. But there is something that people should know here. (and this one, is mainly aimed at the "filthy religious right.")

1) She had no money. I (gave) her some.
2) Her boyfriend was gone.
3) SHE WAS SCARED!! SHE WAS SCARED!! SHE WAS SCARED!!
4) Her religious parents abandoned her.

...but his next one, is something that you will NEVER GET, FROM THESE RELIGIOUS PIECES OF FILTH...EVER!!

...and that's support!!

I was there for her, no matter if she had the child or not. I was fortunate enough, to have known her for some time. So I had a general sense, of how to approach her on this, when she asked for my assistance/opinion.

Yeah, I'm happy as hell, that she carried the child to full term, and things are a lot better for her now. (thank God!!) However, I also believe, that women don't look at their pregnancy, and the decision they are going to have to make in regards to their fetus/child, "another day in the park" either!! These can be life changing decisions, and not one to be taken lightly either!!

...but as hypocrites as the right wing are, it's comes as no surprise, that they would attempt to pull off legislation, as assinine as this!!

QUITE FRANKLY, BECAUSE THEY SUPPORT NO ONE!!

Only "their God," who wants war, greed, lust, poverty and a "woman's mandate," against giving her the right to make her own choice.

... oh, by the way, didn't I do something, that "their Jesus," did in the bible?

"When I was hungry, you fed me." (etc. etc.)

Yeah right!!

The day that shit happens, is the day that there WILL BE, AN ARMAGEDDEON!! :bounce:

From there, us "lefties," can refer to the 'filthy right," as human beings after all!!

(but don't hold your breath on it!!) :roll: :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:00 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

MoveOn Accuses GOP Of Taking Women 'Back To The Back Alley' (VIDEO)

MoveOn.org is launching a new a television ad campaign today that fires off a hard-hitting take on the current abortion fight in Congress. As bills to limit federal funding for abortion -- bills that pro-choice advocates say will limit access for women who want to pay for abortion coverage through private insurers -- work their way through the Republican-controlled House, the progressive group is turning to Hollywood to help paint the legislation as a return to the ugly old days of back alley abortions.

The new MoveOn spot, which will begin running on cable nationwide and specifically on Oxygen network for a week, stars actress Lisa Edelstein, best known for her role on the Fox primetime hit House.

The ad pulls no punches, offering a shot of a coat hanger hanging in a closet at the end.

"Why is the G.O.P. trying to send women back," Edelstein asks, "to the back alley?"

Watch: AND THEN SHARE!

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:03 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

EXCELLENT COMMENT AT THE LINK ABOVE:

Quote:
Repubs can't win Presidential elections on the economy. Congressional elections, sure.

Republican presidential candidates drive their campaigns on a single message: fear.

Fear of monogamous gays. Fear of stem cells. Fear of abortion. Fear of Muslims. Fear of illegal immigrants.
And so on
. Posted by ArrivalofGodot

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman