All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Beware the Psychopath, My Son
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:00 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Quote:
There are only two things that can bring a psychopath under submission:

1. A bigger psychopath.
2. The non-violent, absolute refusal to submit to psychopathic controls no matter the consequences (non-violent noncompliance).

Let us choose path 2! If individuals simply sat down and refused to lift a hand to further one single aim of the psychopathic agenda, if people refused to pay taxes, if soldiers refused to fight, if government workers and corporate drones and prison guards refused to go to work, if doctors refused to treat psychopathic elites and their families, the whole system would grind to a screeching halt.

http://dissidentvoice.org/2008/05/beware-the-psychopath-my-son/

The greatest deception they have perpetrated is that we need them. Our greatest mistake is that we believe them.

Post subject: Re: Beware the Psychopath, My Son
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:43 am 
Hear Me Roar!

CrimsonEagle wrote:
Quote:
There are only two things that can bring a psychopath under submission:

1. A bigger psychopath.
2. The non-violent, absolute refusal to submit to psychopathic controls no matter the consequences (non-violent noncompliance).

Let us choose path 2! If individuals simply sat down and refused to lift a hand to further one single aim of the psychopathic agenda, if people refused to pay taxes, if soldiers refused to fight, if government workers and corporate drones and prison guards refused to go to work, if doctors refused to treat psychopathic elites and their families, the whole system would grind to a screeching halt.

http://dissidentvoice.org/2008/05/beware-the-psychopath-my-son/

Great article!! I see this, as a 200 million domino effect. With all dominoes in place, one dissenter, pushes one domino over. It continues, toward the Federal Government and our media. (dominoes being truth and dissent)

Will the government/media silence our protest? It all depends, if they can take one domino, out of the "line of collapse."

If the "propaganda machine" can achieve this, it may bring some doubt to the protester. In other words, I think this kind of action would work and yes, people do, have the ability to protest. However, if there's no organization, I think that would greatly hinder it's effectiveness. People would need to have a clear objective. This could be done through strong organization. The final "stumbling block," would be the country's economy. If the country's economy is good, I think it may, (but not necessarily) hamper a protest like this, because people are working. And on the flip side, would people do this, if they were living paycheck to paycheck, under an already shaky economy?

But yes, I'd do it, if I knew 200 million people, would do the same. Especially, if it was precisely implemented in areas, who would have their "financial ass kicked, " by this kind of organization.

I definitely support this!!

Especially in a country like ours and especially, when it is aimed at "the filthy right corporate machine." I love to watch them bleed!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:46 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I watched The Ed Show last night from Madison, WI. Excellent show, although being out in the cold at 9 o'clock central time for the show must have been an effort for those protesters. I'm glad they're doing what they're doing and I hope the GOP rightwing governor doesn't succeed in his attempts to shut down the unions in that state. If he does, the domino effect will be staggering because the other Repub governors elected in November want to do the same thing. Having worked as an educator for over 35 years, I know the importance of our teachers' and state employees' unions.

Another thing...has anyone heard any of the federal or state executives/reps/senators offering to cut their salaries or give up their benefit packages in order to help the economy? :roll:

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:46 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

Catherine wrote:
I watched The Ed Show last night from Madison, WI. Excellent show, although being out in the cold at 9 o'clock central time for the show must have been an effort for those protesters. I'm glad they're doing what they're doing and I hope the GOP rightwing governor doesn't succeed in his attempts to shut down the unions in that state. If he does, the domino effect will be staggering because the other Repub governors elected in November want to do the same thing. Having worked as an educator for over 35 years, I know the importance of our teachers' and state employees' unions.

Another thing...has anyone heard any of the federal or state executives/reps/senators offering to cut their salaries or give up their benefit packages in order to help the economy? :roll:

***Another thing...has anyone heard any of the federal or state executives/reps/senators offering to cut their salaries or give up their benefit packages in order to help the economy?

Haven't heard of any Catherine. Perhaps, it's these same politicians, who are anxiously awaiting to repeal nO'bama's "crumbs on the floor" health care plan. Stating that, if the American people cannot have the type of medical coverage that we, "the glass house guys" have, then it's "nothing at all." :D

...for the working lower and middle class of course, and has nothing to do with any sacrifice from us!! :o :roll: :o

God, I love being a Patriot!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

We need to sacrifice, so that "smotherers" can live!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:04 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
We need to sacrifice, so that "smotherers" can live!!

But of course! We must eat crumbs so they (meaning the "council and corporation") can eat....CAKE! Well, cake can choke anyone just like crumbs can... :P

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman