It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:08 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Calls from Flight 93 - IMPOSSIBLE!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:20 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

http://www.nypress.com/17/30/news&columns/AlanCabal.cfm

By Alan Cabal

MIRACLES AND WONDERS Last week, USA Today reported a joint effort between Qualcomm and American Airlines' to allow passengers to make cellphone calls from aircraft in flight. According to the story, the satellite-based system employs a "Pico cell" to act as a small cellular tower.

"It worked great," gushed Monte Ford, American Airline's chief information officer. "I called the office. I called my wife. I called a friend in Paris. They all heard me great, and I could hear them loud and clear."

Before this new "Pico cell," it was nigh on impossible to make a call from a passenger aircraft in flight. Connection is impossible at altitudes over 8000 feet or speeds in excess of 230 mph.

Yet despite this, passengers Todd Beamer, Mark Bingham, Jeremy Glick and Edward Felt all managed to place calls from Flight 93 on the morning of September 11. Peter Hanson, en route to Disneyland with his wife and daughter, phoned his dad from Flight 175. Madeline Amy Sweeney, a flight attendant, made a very dramatic call from Flight 11 as it sped to the North Tower. Barbara Olson made two calls, collect, to her husband at his government office from Flight 77 as it made its way to the Pentagon.

Each call was initially reported as coming from a cellphone. Later, when skepticism reared its ugly head and the Grassy Knollers arrived, the narrative became fuzzy; it was suggested that $10-a-minute Airfones were involved. Olson was an easy candidate for Airfone (one doesn't call collect from a cell), but as the stories developed, Olson—and Felt—were said to have called from inside locked lavatories. No Airfone there.

In the very near future, numerous technological miracles and wonders will rise up out of the ashes of that terrible day, much the way the space program supposedly gave us Tang and Velcro. Satam Al-Suqami's indestructible passport, for one, is currently under the microscope in the Reverse Engineering Department at Area 51. My old passport was falling apart when I finally replaced it last year, just from spending 10 years in my pocket. His survived the destruction of the World Trade Center. I want one of those.

Likewise, professional bowlers could benefit from inquiries into whatever physical force brought about the collapse of WTC 7. And as a frequent flyer who finds long-term parking difficult and expensive, I'd like to know by what mechanism Mohammed Atta got to Portland, ME, where he was videotaped boarding a flight to Logan Airport in Boston. His rental car was found at Logan.

And last but not least, every suburban homeowner will want the miraculous PentaGrass. Whatever that lawn at the Pentagon is made out of, it sure is amazing stuff—it resists and repels fire, explosion, skid marks, aircraft debris, jet fuel, luggage and body parts. Shit from your neighbor's dog won't stand a chance!

Who would've thought there'd be a silver lining even in the debris cloud made that Tuesday morning? o

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:36 am 

Excellent posting Jesse !

I'm gonna go to the local greenery today to ask for some PentaGrass. Man what a hybrid ! Imagine the dog shit just sliding off it.

I posted the following on POAC this morning. It cooincides with Cabal's in some ways. They really goofed on the Pentagon lie. It's all too obvious.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The Pentagon incident :

The only airplane parts found outside the building were not parts from the type airplane that supposedly crashed into the building. As he said, no body parts, no luggage, no dead or injured people.

Now consider this.......for an airplane of that size to fly into the building at such a low altitude, the person piloting the plane would have to successfully manouver the plane into a very low and direct approach -one of the most if not the most difficult flight manouver a pilot can do with such an airplane - almost identical with a standard landing manouver - the hardest part of flying. The terrorists had no trainging in starting or landing. They were only interested in learning how to fly the planes. Ask any airline pilot and the answer you'll get is that it's nearly impossible to swoop down to such a low altitude - a few miles in advance - and directly approach the building - horizontal with the ground - and to hit your target dead on at this very very low alititude without on-board flight computer assistance which in turn would be absolutely freaking out with warnings - "pull up" and without the whole damn city freaking out at a large airliner flying at nearly ground level right over their rooftops. A horizontal approach. Not at an angle of - say 18°, 33° or 45°. An impact from any one of those angles would cause for a very large crator and much much more damage. Where is the crator ? There is none. If there was, I'm sure they would have left it as it was and would have planted grass over it to preserve it for all to see for years to come - "see where the plane hit ?"

Here's another one ; why were all the privately owned cameras and taped recordings immediately confiscated ? Why is the only existing recording (as far as we know) one that shows only a flash ? A camera set up at an angle that shows nothing but a big flash explosion - of the wrong colour ? Jet fuel, when it explodes, has a totally different colour than what that one camera showed. Don't believe it - see the recording of the planes crashing into the twin towers. Exposion flashes of a totally different colour.

This is tiring. Are you worth it ? Are you willing to accept the most unbelieveable version of the story as a possibility ? In all actuallity, the official story is quite unbelieveable. Come on man (edited by moi to protect the handle of the believer), give yourself a chance at getting behind what really went down on 9/11. Excercise some healthy criticism for a change. Be critical of the news you're being fed. You're not on their payroll as Rush is. Why support the lies ? The investigations need to be re-opened. No, they MUST be re-opened.

Post subject: Official Conspiracy
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 10:33 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

We have to refer to the official version as the "official conspiracy theory". We have to make that part of the Amercan vernacular.