It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:20 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: myth buster 1 or 1+1=43
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 11:30 am 
1 - what about the flight manifest? With all the people on it?

Did the govt just erase ALL of these people? There WERE people who could be traced to the flight So that makes it a real flight.

So we are to be believe that they ATTACHED something to the bottom of a commercial airliner and NO ONE AT ALL saw this. No one at the airports? No one at the towers, no ground crew no passengers? Believe me the belly of a plane is in plain view while at the gate.

That they load onto a plane in full daylight a missile? They just roll it right up and attach it?

Just like - here ya go - lets strap that missle right here to these pylons that ALL commercial plans have to attach missiles to!

Oh and ALL of these people at ALL of these airports are in on the consipiracy, the flight handlers, the luggage handlers, the tug operator. Of course NO ONE from these conspiracy groups have talked to these operators. The people who actually dispatched the plane!!

How about the guy that put the fuel into the plane? Remember the airlines all calculate to the penny the fuel load and range for each flight, so lets add a thousand pound missle but still load the plane to the gills with people, luggage, and fuel!

Oh and all the other pilots who say the plane in front of them taxing to the runway, said nothing, the other pilots who saw the planes pull in front of them all thought "gee I guess that missile like thing on the bottom of 175 is just an extra fuel tank"

I do like the one theory with 4 missiles on the plane!! Wow not one but 4, sure again no problem we just take a regular commercial plane loaded with fuel, and then tack on a few extra hundred pounds to the WINGS, sure no problem thats why military planes designs are the same as commercial planes.

Oh dont forget they have to add that extra switch to actually fire the missle, unless that is remote controlled as well.

I guess the pilots were real neocons willing to die for the cause
or
were they were real pilots? THey flew the plan via remote control, which believe me if they could do that with a commercial plane the airlines would have done it years and years ago. Again the pilots would have to have their hands OFF of the controls to allow this to happen, of course they would also have to NOT call into the tower to say something had happened,

OR

The govt took the real plane with all the people on it
moved it to area 51
confiscated all the cell phones (I am sure most business men would easily give up their cell phone - sure no problem)
Of course the pilots had to be in on the plot to move the planes
and the stewardesses
(so the pilots families and stewardesses are also neoconns as well)

OR

They were real planes
With real people
With real hijackers
Flying into real buildings.

Blast away!!!

Please

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:25 pm 
Quote:
They were real planes
With real people
With real hijackers
Flying into real buildings.

I think that was the case as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:15 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I agree, mustbe...about the only way a conspiracy theory fits the 9-11 attacks, IMHO, is if the Bush administration deliberately and callously ignored growing evidence that OBL was determined to attack within the US, including the possiblity of an attack with airplanes.

I firmly believe that the present administration is fully capable of dreaming up such a scheme, especially now that Bush has invaded a sovereign country and its people based on lies and half-truths...OBL was not, nor is he, in Iraq, and the hijackers were mostly Saudi...citizens of a country the Bush administration dotes on, as have previous administrations.

If we're really serious about standing up to terrorism as American citizens, our first responsibility is to rid our White House of its present tenant, the biggest and most dangerous terrorist in the world.

In doing so, we will also rid the Rove Brigade of their powerful positions, and Dick Cheney can go to Iraq to head the Halliburton interests.

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman