Cicero And Salehi-ites IV
"A nation can survive its fools and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less dangerous, for he is known and he carries his banners openly against the people. But the traitor moves among those within the gates freely, his sly whispers rustling through all alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor doesn’t appear like a traitor. They speak in the accents familiar to their victims. They wear their face and their clothes and appeal to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of their people. They rot the soul of a nation. They work secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of a community. They infect the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared. The traitor is the plague."
-- Cicero (born 106 BCE, died 43 CE)
In the Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
[TO:] Ayatollah Seyyed Mahmoud Hashemi Shahrudi,
In implementing Section 7 of Article 110 of the Constitution,
the Supreme Board for Arbitration and Coordination of Relations Between the Three Branches of Government is established,
in order to assess and advise in matters concerning the arbitration and coordination of relations between the three branches of government,
with your Eminence [Shahrudi] and
Hojatul Islam Seyyed Muhammad Hassan Abutorabi,
Seyyed Murtaza Nabavi,
Abbas Ali Kadkhodai and
Seyyed Samad Moussavi Khoshdel
selected as members to the Supreme Board for a term of five years.
The chairmanship of the Supreme Board will be entrusted to your Eminence [Shahrudi].
It is necessary
that all high ranking officials of the government cooperate with each other,
that relations between the three branches of government are regulated in a satisfactory manner and
that any potential differences are resolved.
I pray to Almighty God for your success.
[FROM:] Seyyed Ali Khamenei
3rd of Mordad 1390 
Following are the duties and powers of the Leadership:
7. Resolving differences between the three wings of the armed forces and regulation of their relations. 
Franklin D. Roosevelt Executive Order 9024 Establishing the War Production Board. January 16, 1942
By virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and statutes of the United States, as President of the United States and Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy, and in order to define further the functions and duties of the Office for Emergency Management with respect to the state of war declared to exist by Joint Resolutions of the Congress, approved December 8, 1941, and December 11, 1941, respectively, and for the purpose of assuring the most effective prosecution of war procurement and production, it is hereby ordered as follows:
1. There is established within the Office for Emergency Management of the Executive Office of the President a War Production Board, hereinafter referred to as the Board. The Board shall consist of a Chairman, to be appointed by the President, the Secretary of War, the Secretary of the Navy, the Federal Loan Administrator, the Director General and the Associate Director General of the Office of Production Management, the Administrator of the Office of Price Administration, the Chairman of the Board of Economic Warfare, and the Special Assistant to the President supervising the defense aid program.
2. The Chairman of the War Production Board, with the advice and assistance of the members of the Board, shall:
(a) Exercise general direction over the war procurement and production program.
(b) Determine the policies, plans, procedures, and methods of the several Federal departments, establishments, and agencies in respect to war procurement and production, including purchasing, contracting, specifications, and construction; and including conversion, requisitioning, plant expansion, and the financing thereof; and issue such directives in respect thereto as he may deem necessary or appropriate.
(c) Perform the functions and exercise the powers vested in the Supply Priorities and Allocations Board by Executive Order No. 8875 of August 28, 1941.
(d) Supervise the Office of Production Management in the performance of its responsibilities and duties, and direct such changes in its organization as he may deem necessary.
(e) Report from time to time to the President on the progress of war procurement and production; and perform such other duties as the President may direct.
3. Federal departments, establishments, and agencies shall comply with the policies, plans, methods, and procedures in respect to war procurement and production as determined by the Chairman; and shall furnish to the Chairman such information relating to war procurement and production as he may deem necessary for the performance of his duties.
4. The Army and Navy Munitions Board shall report to the President through the Chairman of the War Production Board.
5. The Chairman may exercise the powers, authority, and discretion conferred upon him by this Order through such officials or agencies and in such manner as he may determine; and his decisions shall be final.
6. The Chairman is further authorized within the limits of such funds as may be allocated or appropriated to the Board to employ necessary personnel and make provision for necessary supplies, facilities, and services.
7. The Supply Priorities and Allocations Board, established by the Executive Order of August 28, 1941, is hereby abolished, and its personnel, records, and property transferred to the Board. The Executive Orders No. 8629 of January 7, 1941, No. 8875 of August 28, 1941, No. 8891 of September 4, 1941, No. 8942 of November 19, 1941, No. 9001 of December 27, 1941, and No. 9023 of January 14, 1942, are hereby amended accordingly, and any provisions of these or other pertinent Executive Orders conflicting with this Order are hereby superseded. 
If our pseudo-saints do not wake up, and begin to assume their responsibilities after repeated admonition and advice, it will be obvious that the cause of their failure is not ignorance, but something else. Then, of course, we will adopt a different attitude toward them. 
See for yourself:
 Formation of the Supreme Board for Arbitration and Coordination
26/07/2011 http://english.khamenei.ir//index.php?o ... ew&id=1496
Hojatul Islam. See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hojjatol-Islam
 CONSTITUTION OF THE ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN http://www.wipo.int/wipolex/en/details.jsp?id=7697
WIPO = World Intellectual Property Organization
 Franklin D. Roosevelt Executive Order 9024 Establishing the War Production Board
January 16, 1942 http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/print.php?pid=16297
 Khomeini. Islamic Government: Governance of the Jurist.
Section 4: Program for the Establishment of an Islamic Government http://www.al-islam.org/islamicgovernment/7.htm
Edit > Find on this page > the cause of their failure
Cicero quote:http://www.schaarschmidt.it/cms/images/ ... 0Aug09.pdf