It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:43 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81 ... 83  Next
 Post subject: Re: REPUBLICAN PEDOPHILIA, SCANDALS, AND UTTER MADNESS
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:33 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Catherine wrote:
Quote:
BIG TIME LOSER...!

These morons just completely astound me much of the time, Catherine; you'd think that people so stupid couldn't even survive in the world!

(By the way, I like your "warrior woman" avatar. Very cool...)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:35 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

CHART OF THE DAY: *Government* Jobs Led To Perry’s Economic Boom

You've been hearing all about the Texas Miracle and all Rick Perry's job creation. But I guess no one has bothered to notice yet that it's mostly built on government jobs.

n the campaign trail, governor Rick Perry will claim credit for the so-called Texas miracle. His state weathered the housing and jobs crises better than many others, and he'll happily tell voters it was the result of his small government conservative approach to running things.

But his state's relative success has a lot to do with things out of his control -- population growth resulting from an influx of immigrants from Mexico and of workers and retirees from other U.S. states, and high oil company profits, to name just a couple. Oh, and also federal stimulus.

What's that you say?!

Despite being one of the loudest critics of President Obama's stimulus, Perry used billions of dollars of federal money to patch Texas' budget shortfalls, and was thus able to create and maintain lots and lots of public sector jobs. In fact, if you look at net job creation between 2007 and 2010, it's clear the only thing keeping Texas buoyant was government jobs.

MORE AT THE LINK

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:29 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

ANOTHER GIFT TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FROM KARL ROVE: THE MONSTER RICK PERRY

Karl Rove won't say it aloud, but he is afraid of Rick Perry: afraid that the smack-talking Texas governor will wreck the GOP's chances of winning the White House and the Senate in 2012.

The Perry-Rove story is shaping up as the ultimate tale of dangerously unintended consequences, with Rove in the role of Dr. Frankenstein and Perry as his living, rampaging political creation.

Insiders know that Rove helped launch Perry's career by advising Perry's successful run for agriculture commissioner in 1990.

But the larger, deeper point is that Rove designed and built the Texas Republican machine that has now allowed Perry to go national -- even after Rove and company tried (and failed) to stop him by running Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-Texas) against him for re-election.

Rove and much of the rest of the GOP Texas establishment was and is embarrassed by Perry: his rootin'-tootin' style; his naked plays for the votes of the prayerful; his sometimes, almost-violent accusatory language and his preference for sound bites so pronounced he makes George W. Bush seem like Pericles.

MORE AT THE LINK

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:30 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU SICK...

Kevin and Elizabeth Shatz won’t be winning any Parent of the Year awards anytime soon. These two monsters in sheep’s clothing spanked and beat their adopted 7-year-old daughter Lydia for seven hours, to her death. Lydia’s injuries, a type of tissue damage, were so severe that they appeared consistent with those of victims of earthquakes and bombings.

It all went down for in the family’s Paradise, California home.

The Shatz practiced a barbaric parenting technique on the rise within Christian Fundamentalist families, which teaches that in order to raise happy, well-adjusted children, it’s necessary to beat them. Often. The basic premise,”To spare the rod will spoil your child,” says it all. (And by “all”, we mean that these parents are just awful.)

Does anyone here still wonder why I have no use for these degenerate, godless Pharisees??

Last edited by Angel Of Mercy on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:45 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

AND ON A LIGHTER NOTE...

REPRESSED GOP LOVES STRIP CLUBS

Missouri Lt. Gov Peter Kinder (R) has spoken out about the allegations that he long frequented a strip club and sort-of stalked a stripper who worked there, admitting that he used to go to the strip club in question but maintaining that it was years ago. "I came to realize that this is not consistent with my upbringing. I'm a Christian," he said. (No kidding!) Kinder also denied many of the allegations against him. "A single man is vulnerable to any fantastic charge,'' he told the St. Louis Beacon. In an interview, Kinder told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch that he used to frequent the Diamond Cabaret in Sauget, Illinois, which he first found after a baseball game. He says he went back about ten times, but it was the 90s, and who didn't do crazy stuff in the 90s? "I came to realize that this is not consistent with my upbringing. I'm a Christian," he said. "I was raised in a good family, and I thought, you know, continuing to go there is leading me down the wrong path."

Kinder, a Tea Party aligned conservative, is widely expected to run for governor in 2012.

(Wanna bet he loses..?)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:49 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Catherine wrote:

He's a full-blown monster for sure...but I don't actually think he can win the presidency. I don't even truly beleve he can snag the GOP nomination.

The guy's just too far out there...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:17 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Not only are so many of the Repubs in national, state, and local political office racist idiots, some of them have spouses who are just like them! At least this one did RESIGN... :twisted:

Pat Delany Resigns Over Wife Jennifer Delany's Carl Lewis Email

TRENTON, N.J. — A freshman Republican lawmaker resigned because his wife sent "an offensive and racist" email to the Democratic state Senate campaign of nine-time Olympic gold medalist Carl Lewis, a GOP official acknowledged Monday.

Pat Delany stepped down from the state Assembly this month and said he wouldn't seek a full term in November because of his wife's missive to Lewis' campaign, Burlington County Republican Chairman Bill Layton said. Delany originally cited an unspecified family issue as the reason for his abrupt resignation.

Delany and his wife, Jennifer Delany, are white. Lewis, a political novice who's among the greatest athletes of all time, is black.

Jennifer Delany's email to Lewis' campaign said, in part, "Imagine having dark skin and name recognition and the nerve to think that equaled knowing something about politics."

Layton said Pat Delany decided to leave office to shield his three children from "a hurtful and embarrassing public spectacle involving their mother."

"Former Assemblyman Pat Delany's wife inexplicably sent an offensive and racist email in response to a routine email from Carl Lewis' campaign; her actions were inexcusable," Layton said.

I had no idea Carl Lewis was running for office....good for him! :shock: :D

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:35 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Catherine wrote:
Not only are so many of the Repubs in national, state, and local political office racist idiots, some of them have spouses who are just like them! At least this one did RESIGN... :twisted:

Yes, they are a party of bigots. Do you recall that earlier this year Sen. Haley Barbour wanted to put Nathan Bedford Forrest--the piece of garbage who founded the Ku Klux Klan--on Mississippi licence plates? True fact.

Depraved vermin...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:07 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
Yes, they are a party of bigots. Do you recall that earlier this year Sen. Haley Barbour wanted to put Nathan Bedford Forrest--the piece of garbage who founded the Ku Klux Klan--on Mississippi licence plates? True fact

:shock: I don't know why I'm shocked...but I am. Haley Barbour probably has wet dreams about old Bedford Forest...the illiterate slave trader who wanted to be the "Fustest with the Mostest." If Forrest were alive today, he'd be a Republican for sure. He made over $90,000 a year a few years before the Civil War broke out, selling his fellow human beings. $90,000 in 1859 or thereabouts would be the equivalent of $2,430,000.00 in 2011, using the Consumer Price Index. :!:

No doubt the Mississippi Republican party would want to elect Forrest to public office, at least make him their governor. He would fit right in with the Teabaggers and the ignorant hayseeds who elected Barbour!

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:23 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Catherine wrote:

I don't know why I'm shocked...but I am. Haley Barbour probably has wet dreams about old Bedford Forest...

You gave me some new information about Nathan, Catherine; I didn't know that stuff! Vile, depraved individual...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:50 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

GOP CAN'T QUIT THOSE HOT YOUNG BOYS...

A Republican Puerto Rico senator has become the latest politician placed into controversy after allegedly posting sexual photos of himself online. Senator Robert Arango, who was the Vice Chairman of George W.Bush and Dick Cheney's Puerto Rico re-election committee in 2004, has been supposedly identified by the Puerto Rican TV show Dando Candela for placing naked pictures of himself on the popular gay social network application Grindr.

When asked about the pictures, Arango reportedly did not deny or confirm that it was him. The Latin news site Gunabee reports that the senator told the Dando Candela show, "You know I’ve been losing weight. As I shed that weight, I’ve been taking pictures. I don’t remember taking this particular picture but I’m not gonna say I didn’t take it. I’d tell you if I remembered taking the picture but I don’t."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:26 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
As I shed that weight, I’ve been taking pictures. I don’t remember taking this particular picture but I’m not gonna say I didn’t take it. I’d tell you if I remembered taking the picture but I don’t."

:lol: :lol: Must not have been anything "memorable" about that "new body" which had so recently lost a few pounds! :lol: :lol:

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:15 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

HE'S ALREADY GONE!!

After posting his ugly body on a gay hook-up site on the Internet, Republican closet case Roberto Arango has resigned!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:11 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

5 Worst So-Called Job Creation Ideas From the GOP

Republicans claim to have a job-creation plan, but what they've actually got looks more like a job-killing plan.

So what is this masterful GOP jobs agenda? You won't be shocked to hear that it's more of the same—more deregulation, more tax cuts, more whining about deficits. “House Republicans are planning votes for almost every week this fall in an effort to repeal environmental and labor requirements on business that they say have hampered job growth,” says the Washington Post.

But since you're about to be hearing these same ideas, with minor variations, over and over again, we thought we'd count down the five worst ideas, and arm you with some reasons why they're so very bad.

GO TO THE LINK TO SEE THE 5 BAD IDEAS!

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:51 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

DEADBEAT DAD JOE WALSH STILL WON'T PAY; SEEKS SANCTIONS AGAINST HIS EX-WIFE!!]

This just beats all. Here'a a dirtbag who can stand up behind a podium and rail sanctimoniously about politicians "putting debt on the backs of [his] kids and grandkids" yet won't pay up on the $117.000 in back child support he ows his wife of fifteen years

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1239 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81 ... 83  Next