It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:07 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: here we go!.......................................
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:02 pm 

have a little time off between jobs so i have some spare time to do whatever it takes to make sure Obie gets a 2nd term.

mitthappens who is suffering from terminal ROMNESIA lookin pretty weak in many swing state polls.

if you're overly worried i'm suggesting you take a daily look at nate silvers 538.com to help maintain your sanity. i've clued many of my freinds/coworkers onto this site which gives you a conglomeration of all polling data to develop a mean average and trends. nate silver is a frickin literal genious when it comes to numbers. sometimes when he's on the ed show he starts talkin bout numbers analysis and it starts to make my frickin brain hurt. even if repugs are lookin likely to win a race he calls it that way with no partisan tint 1 way or the other.

anyway i'm getting a load of obama signs tommorrow and will be goin out around midnight 1oclock in the morning to strategically place some signs in high visibilty but difficult to get areas around the city of altoona.

hopefully there won't be too many romney signs for me to trip over as i always seem to end up getting them ripped out of the ground...............ALL BY ACCIDENT!

i'll stop back around over the next couple days for chats and hopefully some well deserved gloating on wednesday morning.

GO.............OBIE............GO!

fuck romney!

Post subject: Re: here we go!.......................................
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:37 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

BE CAREFUL...AND GOOD LUCK ON YOUR SIGN POSTING, ROOSTER! GOOD TO SEE YOU AND CAN'T WAIT TO CHAT WITH YOU SOME MORE UP TO, DURING, AND AFTER ELECTION DAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE, HOPE, HOPE, WE'RE ALL CELEBRATING EVEN MORE THAN WE WERE IN 2008 WHEN ITS ALL OVER! :!:

CAN YOU IMAGINE MITTENS AND HIS LITTLE YARDBIRD PAUL RYAN IN CHARGE OF THE SANDY RECOVERY EFFORTS?????? THERE WILL BE MUCH TO DO AFTER AND WAY BEYOND JANUARY 20, 2013 TO SEE THAT SECTION OF OUR COUNTRY BACK TO A SEMBLANCE OF WHAT IT WAS BEFORE....WE NEED PRESIDENT OBAMA AND FEMA TO BE THE OVERSEERS...NOT LIARROMNEY/RYAN

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

PS: NATE SILVER'S FIVETHIRTYEIGHT BLOG HAS BEEN A STICKY IN THE ELECTIONS FORUM FOR QUITE AWHILE! I CHECK HIS POLL NUMBERS SEVERAL TIMES A DAY! :bom:

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:28 am 

game.....................set...........................MATCH!!!!!!!!!!

been tellin some of my buds i was thinkin Obie would come in at about 330-340 electoral vote range. once florida is finally decided later today with it's 29 votes Obie will have his final tally at 332 if my math is correct. nate silver had him pegged at 313-314.

luvin it today! can't wipe the smile off my face!

been gloating all over facebook, politico and the local repug papers website all morning and will be all day. i live in hardcore repug central pa and i'm off today so i'll get to travel around and see/hear/look at the long sad repug faces who i helped Obie hand their asses to.

sweet, sweet, extremely deliciuos victory.

karl rove is still pukin all over himself on fauxnews which i've had on all morning. this is the longest fauxnews has been on in my house in about 4 yrs since Obie punched their fuckin lights out in 08.

enjoy the day my progressive freinds.

luv you all.

kudos, high 5s all around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE...........DID..............IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:32 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yesterday was a nail-biting day, rooster! I got up early. The day was overcast, dull, and dreary, which just suited my mood. I didn't want to talk to anyone and the least little thinG set my nerves on edge. I started watching MSNBC at 4 pm because I really like Martin Bashir and didn't turn it off until 3 am this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My husband and I made a hasty meal of taco salad for supper. At 11:12, when Rachel Maddow declared Obama the winner, I did a victory dance and let the tears flow freely! I felt as though we'd been rescued from a sinking ship....no Mittens signing away Roe v. Wade. No ending of the Affordable Health Care Act. No Paul Ryan a heartbeat away from the presidency. No Ann Romney as First Lady...no Supreme Court appointments that would take us over the top into Rightwing Land, gay marriage was approved in several states, Elizabeth Warren beat Scott Brown....I LOVE IT!

The dishes didn't get washed until this morning...WHICH WAS BRIGHTER THAN THE DAY BEFORE, LET ME TELL YOU!!!! :twisted:

Unfortunately, my state went red...the only state which did not return to Obama in 2012. My local and state elections went red, too...we're in for a bad ride in my state, but I'm so glad the country went BLUE. I remember Michael Moore writing an op-ed on the day after Obama won in 2008. He called it "Morning in America..." and it really was and is again...now President Obama just has to show his spine to the Repubs when Congress reconvenes and we should be on our way.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :compress: :cheers: :cat: :cat: :colors:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2012/ ... night.html

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:28 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

ROMNEY REALLY REALLY THOUGHT HE WAS GOING TO WIN THE PRESIDENCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mitt Romney Transition Website Draft Uncovered

Mitt Romney really was all ready to go if he'd won the election on Tuesday.

For a while on Wednesday, a draft version of his transition website was visible to the public on a server belonging to the company that designed it, a Utah software shop called SolutionStream. The site, located at romney.solutionstreamcreative.com, was titled: "Mitt Romney Elected the 45th President of The United States of America."

The site opened with a quote from Romney: "I'm excited about our prospects as a nation. My priority it putting people back to work." On the home page was a placeholder link to video of Romney's acceptance speech.

Jason Thelin, one of the owners of SolutionStream, told The Huffington Post Wednesday evening that he wasn't sure if he was allowed to talk about the project. But he noted that it had been turned over to the campaign and was "all ready to go." He called it a "tiny" project. "We were able to throw it together in a day and a half," he said of the initial mockup.

Thelin said his company was first contacted by volunteers working on Romney's transition about 10 days before the election.

Not long after HuffPost reached him, the site was no longer publicly available.

The page on "Repealing the Affordable Care Act" declared: " On his first day in office, Mitt Romney will issue an executive order that paves the way for the federal government to issue Affordable Care Act waivers to all 50 states. He will then work with Congress to repeal the full legislation as quickly as possible."

There was a list of nominees -- all blank, except for the position of vice president.

And the "Join the Administration" page warned applicants that "government service is not for everyone."

Honore de Balzac

~Harry S. Truman