It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:15 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:24 pm 

okay, while we're waiting for Jesse.....I think Step 7: should be......

stop and ponder. Relax. Breath. Chill a while. Let it all sink in.

JESSE !!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:02 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I think we just got Jesse's answer in the STICKY....

I feel rather small

:P

...but enlightened.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 4:24 pm 

small ? My Army buddies used to say that all the time.

Step 8: get small, be small, think small...like a snail.

Last edited by JayHawk on Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: I just saw this...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:08 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Catherine wrote:
Jesse? How about your opinion on this?

Catherine

I think I might have chimed in without knowing. Read my sticky under this topic.

I know there are a lot of people who can counter argue one or two findings of the independent researchers, but I'll bet you that there is no way you can walk away feeling comfortable with the official story if you examine all the new evidence.

You must, in any case, always examine motive. You must also always examine the qestion of who benifits. Those are add-on issues, but when you facter in PNAC, the odds of 9/11 happenning under their watch become astrinomical.

Very simply put, there are too many improbables taking place at one time. So without even looking at evidence the natural odds are that this was not a cooinsidence.

OK...I chimed...
:wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 4:12 pm 

thx for that Jesse. Somewhat late with my reply here I just wanna add I've seen you have many closely related topics on your main page. No use in our inventing the wheel twice or thrice. I'll have to read up on things on the main page. But one thing has hit me again and agin these past two weeks.....people here and in the USA have accepted the "official story" and are looking into the future for guidance, hencem, they are being guided. The apathy we're up against is dumbfounding, unbelieveable and inacceptable. As if the masses have somehow been drugged. Maybe that's their problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:07 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

They'll never come out of their cozy bubbles until something really big and obvious hits them right in the face. (If then?) They are to dumbed down and mislead by a deceitful "controlled" media. As I've said before, they believe what they are told (official stories) like good little sheep.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:51 am 
Lots to Say
Lots to Say

This may be slightly off topic here, and apologies if im dragging up old ground and I am guilty of a little bit of skimming, but im pretty sure no one has commented on the particular phrasing of this message:

"'Mom, this is Mark Bingham. I just want to tell you that I love you. I am on a flight from Newark to San Francisco. There are three guys on board who have taken over the plane and they say they have a bomb. You believe me don't you, Mom? I'm calling you from the air phone.' And then we were disconnected," Hoaglan said, her voice breaking

"Mom, this is Mark Bingham."

Who the hell talks to their mother like that? Why would his mother need to know his surname? Just think about that for a second, about how strange that actually sounds. Imagine phoning your own mother and saying that? Not to mention the fact that instead of saying his last tearful goodbyes he focuses more on relating conveniently specific details of his situation instead. Hes sure to mention hes at the airphone, his flight details, the number of terrorists and the bomb.

This is all very well if he thinks that he might in some way be helping the authorities to find and help him perhaps, but im afraid it just doesnt come across that way to me at all. In fact, it sounds far more like a catalog of 'neccesary' information before a timely disconnection. Maybe im just jaded or something, but ive thought this ever since I first read it, and i'd sure like to actually 'hear' it for myself.

NO to using nuclear weaons of 'ANY' kind you crazy bastards!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:32 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

A quiz- How dumb is Wolf Blitzer, or for that matter, the news media in general

Quote:
A CNN Special Report
President Bush Holds Town Hall Meeting
Aired December 4, 2001 - 15:18 ET
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... se.04.html

QUESTION: One thing, Mr. President, is that you have no idea how much you've done for this country, and another thing is that how did you feel when you heard about the terrorist attack?

BUSH: Well...(APPLAUSE)

Thank you, Jordan (ph).

Well, Jordan (ph), you're not going to believe what state I was in when I heard about the terrorist attack. I was in Florida. And my chief of staff, Andy Card -- actually I was in a classroom talking about a reading program that works. And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on, and I use to fly myself, and I said, "There's one terrible pilot." And I said, "It must have been a horrible accident."

But I was whisked off there -- I didn't have much time to think about it, and I was sitting in the classroom, and Andy Card, my chief who was sitting over here walked in and said, "A second plane has hit the tower. America's under attack."

And Jordan (ph), I wasn't sure what to think at first. You know, I grew up in a period of time where the idea of America being under attack never entered my mind -- just like your daddy and mother's mind probably. And I started thinking hard in that very brief period of time about what it meant to be under attack. I knew that when I got all the facts that we were under attack, there would be hell to pay for attacking America. (APPLAUSE)

I tried to get as many facts as I could, Jordan (ph), to make sure I knew, as I was making decisions, that I knew exactly what I was basing my decisions on. I've got a fabulous team. A president can't possibly be president without a good team. It starts with having a great wife, by the way. (APPLAUSE)

And so I got on the phone from Air Force One asking to find out the facts. You've got to understand, Jordan (ph), that during this period of time, there were all kinds of rumors floating around. Some of them were erroneous. For example, there's a news report saying that the State Department had been attacked. I needed to know what the facts were.

But I knew I needed to ask. I knew that if the nation's under attack, the role of the commander in chief is to respond forcefully to prevent other attacks from happening.

And so I talked to the secretary of defense. One of the first acts I did was to put our military on alert.

An interesting thing happened shortly thereafter. Condoleezza Rice who was not with me, but was with the vice president, because they were in the White House compound, called me on the Air Force One after that, and said she'd gotten a call from Russia, from Vladimir Putin, who understood why we were putting our troops on alert, and therefore wasn't going to respond. That was an important phone call, because when I was coming up, and a lot of other older-looking people coming up with me, that would have never have happened in the past. An alert by the United States would have caused Russia to go on an alert, which would've created a complicated situation. But that wasn't the case.

By the way we're heading into a new era. One of the positive things that come out of evil was a reassessing relationships, in order to make the world more peaceful. I believe it's important for us to have positive relations with our former enemy and to rethink the defenses of the United States of America. (APPLAUSE)

At any rate, I knew I had a job to do. And I was quoted in the press the other day as saying I haven't regretted one thing I've decided. And that's the truth. Every decision I've made I stand by, and I'm proud of the decisions I've made. (APPLAUSE)

KING: A young boy in the audience here asked the president to recall just what he thought when he was informed of the events of September 11. The president recalled he was here in Florida in Sarasota at a school. He said at first, when he was told that one plane had hit the World Trade Center, that he thought it was a horrible accident, some form of terrible error by the pilot of that plane.

Then he recalled his chief of staff Andy Card coming into the school room and telling him a second plane had hit the World Trade Center. The president said then he knew it was a terrorist attack, that America was under attack, and the president said, he knew then that those who were responsible for that attack quote, there would be hell to pay.

BLITZER: John King in Orlando. Thank you very much.

What did everyone miss here?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:35 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

What did Blitzer miss? For those of you that know, old news, for those that missed it- The president said he watched the first plane hit WTC#1. How? With his special X-ray vision? it was not broadcast on TV, but he claims he saw it on TV before he went into the school.

http://www.orbwar.com/woolworth/ :roll:

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 4:02 pm 

he had a premenition. Saw it before he saw it. Dig ?

A sort of time-lapse. Too much coke.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:58 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Speaking of time lapse, hello Jayhawk and welcome back. Longtime not hear very much from.

Yeah, Bushie had a sort of deja vu. Get off the crack pipe George you're hallucinating again.

Funny thing, every time I try and cut and paste this story, my computer freezes up. There's so much more to it. This whole Woolworth building thing is quite a mystery, and the orbs that people saw are too UFOish to be ignored. The B2 appears to be the UFO's they've been hiding all these years.

Quote:
"Well, Jordan (ph), you're not going to believe what state I was in when I heard about the terrorist attack. I was in Florida. And my chief of staff, Andy Card -- actually I was in a classroom talking about a reading program that works. And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on."
George W. Bush- Orlando Fla. Dec. 04 2001.

He doesn't recall what state he was even in. Boy was he flying when he got to school that morning. Good shit or what. I'll give you a hint rocketman- it was your brothers state- FLORIDA. Can't remember enough to keep his story straight or bent or otherwise. Must have been just baked.

A teacher was asked if there was a TV on inside the building and she replied "NO."

An ability to see both sides of a question
one of the marks of a mature mind

People don't choose to be dishonest
the choice chooses them

Now I know how Kusinich feels.

Post subject: Good Website
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:42 pm 

Another good website is www.towerln.com it has 3 really good 911 documentaries including the Loose Change 2nd edition. It also has links to all the current events. Check it out.