It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:28 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:03 pm 

"THEY KILL MY MARINES AND I'LL DESTROY THEIR HOUSES, RAPE THEIR WOMEN AND KILL THEIR KIDS, IT'S AS SIMPLE AS REVENGE"

Few things that i heard or seen surprise me when it comes to the stories coming from the alternative media about the atrocities going on in Fallujah. I have seen the graphic photos and videos. But it didnt really hit me that some of our soldiers are slaughtering these people for fun. I realized this when my brother in law came home from his second tour of iraq. I thought he was crazy when he went over there but i had no idea. He proudly showed me his six or seven rolls of film. These images took the cake. His first day back we went out drinking at a few San Diego bars. This is when i realized men, women and children were not only dying from bombs and stray bullets. They are actually being hunted for sport. Now i know many soldiers are "good' and would never do this, but many believe "these fucking hajis deserve to die". Seemingly no remorse for anybody. Here is a soldier that doesn't question his president and believes that we are fighting terror. A perfect justification for killing "these terrorist fucks!" I guess the point that im trying to make is that no matter how much politics goes on regarding the good vs bad reasons for the war and occupation of iraq, one thing is for certain, we have unleashed an army of crazy motha fu**ers who dont give a damn about politics. The war that is being fought is as simple as the ones being fought in the San Diego ghettos where we are from. Its as simple as revenge. You kill my friends and ill kill yours.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 2:31 pm 

"If the Army had done their job, we [Marines/Navy Medics] wouldn't have had to go in there and do that [Destroy Fallujah]. We did our jobs...It was one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen before we got there"

-Navy Medic -Bravo Company

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 3:39 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

And now it's just rubble...

so I ask you and any of the others reading this... If your home town was destroyed by an invading army, your friends and relatives killed, would you feel anything but hatred for those that wore the uniform that perpetrated it? Would you embrace them as liberators?

I cannot teach anybody anything,
I can only make them think.

~~ Socrates

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 4:17 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
"If the Army had done their job, we [Marines/Navy Medics] wouldn't have had to go in there and do that [Destroy Fallujah]. We did our jobs...It was one of the most beautiful cities I have ever seen before we got there"

Sounds like the whine of a Republican neocon supporter, excusing the hard-on he probably got while he was helping to destroy that "beautiful" city.

Quote:
so I ask you and any of the others reading this... If your home town was destroyed by an invading army, your friends and relatives killed, would you feel anything but hatred for those that wore the uniform that perpetrated it? Would you embrace them as liberators?

Not I, Stripey.

For the people of Iraq, and especially Fallujah, the events in the old movie "Red October" have really come to pass. AND, as in that movie, the reactions of the Iraqis are pretty much what were protrayed in the movie as the American reaction to the fictional Russian invasion.

Strange...what was once entertainment for us is now the stuff of real nightmares for the Iraqis...only WE are the enemy.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 1:11 pm 

A few more unfiltered words straight from the mind of a typical Catholic God loving, Bush supporting, unimformed american soldier. An actual terrorist/terrorist creator. I thought people might like to know what some of our boys have to say about the events carried out in Fallujah last year.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:44 am 
Speaking My Mind
Speaking My Mind

ECSMOKELOC wrote:

-Navy Medic -Bravo Company

Beautiful Cites? I guess the Army DID it's job, then. Navy Medics destroying every brick to save a city is quite the stretch on liberation, eh?
Perhaps someone was trying to do a better job on civilians than was done in My Lai?

And if Bush had done his job, which he swore to do upon being appointed by the Supremes, we, as a country, would have never invaded a sovereign nation for nefarious reasons in violation of the Nuremberg Rules which we established and made Crimes Against Peace a War Crime.

There is NO EXCUSE for Agressive War. It is a WAR CRIME. Understand? And WE established the RULES! Does that mean we get to break them?

But, as long as we're there, we might as well commit a few more war crimes, eh? Victors make the rules, eh? What do we have to fear, we are Americans, eh?

Sorta makes you want to go back for another tour, eh?

Bests,
John
http://johnmccarthy90066.tripod.com

You may choose to ignore the facts, but you cannot change the facts --Author Unknown

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:43 am 
Speaking My Mind
Speaking My Mind

ECSMOKELOC wrote:
A few more unfiltered words straight from the mind of a typical Catholic God loving, Bush supporting, unimformed american soldier. An actual terrorist/terrorist creator. I thought people might like to know what some of our boys have to say about the events carried out in Fallujah last year.

Here is a lot more information from both sides:

GI Special http://www.militaryproject.org

http://www.albasrah.net/index1.html

Quote AL-Basrah: Who are we?

This personal site which has been on the net since April 2003 , was basically intended to present the history, the culture, the traditions and the arts of Al-Basrah City.

But due to the ciriminal war on Iraq and the occupation that followed, the site had to change course to tackle the current situation in an effort to provide the visitors with facts and reports of the imperialist terror on Iraq in both Arabic and English and in multi media means .

After all, resistance to the occupation armies started in Al Basrah

Every participation, cooperation or suggestion in this direction is warmly welcomed

http://www.marchforjustice.com/3.22.php

The March for Justice shows pictures taken in Iraq between March 22 and May 28, 2003 in combination with quotes of US officials - what a contrast!!!

BushCo and his supporters have opened pandora's box to the full extent and I wonder if there is still a way left to stop this horror?!?!

Traude