It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 5:43 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Somebody Explain This To Me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:40 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Thursday, August 25

* The storm is upgraded to become the fourth hurricane of the 2005 season.
* 6:30PM - Katrina makes its first landfall in Florida as a Category 1 hurricane. At least 11 deaths in Florida are attributed to the storm.

August 25, 2005

United States Warns Foreign Governments of ‘Impending’ Internal Crises While Massive American Troop Movements Continue

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Russian Subscribers

Russian Intelligence Analysts are reporting today that the Military Leaders of the United States have communicated to many of the worlds leaders that a ‘crises’ is about to occur in their country and further warning that any ‘outside’ interference into the internal affairs of the United States will be met with ‘swift and sure’ action.

This unprecedented warning comes at a time when multiple threats are confronting not only the United States, but also the entire world, and which include; 1.) An impending flu pandemic estimated to kill upwards of 1 billion people; 2.) An acceleration of Global Weather Changes destroying up to 20% of this years crops in many Western Nations; 3.) The skyrocketing costs of oil threatening the stability of the Worlds Financial Markets; 4.) The impending crackdown on American citizens and imposition of Martial Law; and 5.) Growing instability in the very core of the Earth itself giving rise to fears of mass earthquakes and volcanic activity on a scale not seen in modern times.............

Of the greater significance to these exercises however, as these reports state, has been the complete ‘melding’ of American policing authorities into the Military Structure of the US Armed Forces under the command of the United States NORTHCOM Military Division comprised of mostly foreign soldiers, and as we had previously reported on in our August 22nd report titled "United States Positions Tens of Thousands of Foreign Troops Throughout America, Cancels All Military Leaves and Ousts Another Top General" and wherein we had stated;

“According to these reports the internal rebellion of not only these two Generals, but ‘many more’, were based upon the massive recruitment of foreign mercenaries into the US Armed Forces and the stationing of them at ‘strategic points’ throughout the United States and training them almost exclusively for ‘riot and crowd control’ purposes. To date these foreign mercenary soldiers stationed throughout America number in the tens of thousands, and as we can read as reported American Strategy World News Service in their article titled "U.S. Army Encounters Strange Recruiting Patterns" and which says;

"And then there are the foreigners. About 35,000 non-citizens are currently serving on active duty in the U.S. Armed Forces, while another 12,000 serve in the Reserve Components. The navy has the largest proportion of non-citizens on active duty, almost 16,000, nearly half the total. The Marine Corps has about 6,500, the Army about 5,000, and the Air force about 3,000."...............

Consider this specious logic, endorsed by the Bush administration: Under the Sixth Amendment, the right to counsel does not apply until charges are filed. The government has not charged Padilla. Ordinarily, U.S. citizens cannot be detained without charge. But the administration has avoided that technicality by designating Padilla as an "enemy combatant," then proclaiming that the court may not second-guess his designation. Essentially, on orders of the executive branch, anyone could wind up imprisoned by the military with no way to assert his innocence."

Today in America the new camps are being built. Today in America their Military Leaders keep imprisoned an American Citizen with no charges. Today in America protests against their regime are brutally suppressed. Today in America their Military Forces patrol with tens of thousands of foreign troops. Today in American their once giant industrial powerhouses of General Motors and Ford have their bonds reduced to ‘junk status’. Today in America they remain the worlds largest jailer. Today in American they lead the world in mental illness. Today in America their combined government and personal debt exceed that of the entire world.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index808.htm

TUT

Notice the dates is this a coincidence? Remember the early warnings by the National Hurricane Service, the weather control posts, the martial law posts, FEMA camps posts, all the posts that so many say are out of the question. And remember the KGB/FSA is equal to the CIA as is Red Chinese Secret Police.
Was the impact of Katrina on New Orleans fore knowledge on August 25th by our government? Four days before land fall at Grand Isle, La.?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:32 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Gee theres a lot of possibilities, from an impending natural disaster threat from super volcanoes? Currency devaluation, debt reduction via failure to pay, say China, government change through firing impeachment, or total rule dictatorship? Man, the possibilities are endless. How about a draft implementation where everyone at 18, male or female must "volunteer" for service training for 2-4 years? A move into Syria to find WMD's from Iraq, or into Iran to secure oil resources from the far east countries of India, China, Russia? How about North Korea or Pakistan finally being treated as terrorist nations. Closing of the U.N.?

We've always known that the police are an extension of the military/ justice/enforcement triumvirate, which gives government its legitimacy to act unilaterally/societally/nationally/ internationally. You are just getting a taste of what the natives experienced. Welcome to the "When it happened to us, there was no one left to turn to" stage of Conservative Christian Constitutionism.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing us that he didn't exist, and it would never happen to us.

The fear is at their dispersal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:43 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Got HAARP?

I cannot teach anybody anything,
I can only make them think.

~~ Socrates

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:32 pm 
Speaking My Mind
Speaking My Mind

TUT's got plenty HAARP.... :P

Best regards & stay safe
COMSEUR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:08 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Forgot to mention Venezuela.

http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl? ... 19/1336214

An interview with Hugo Chavez. Here's a short excerpt.

AMY GOODMAN: Mr. President Hugo Chavez, your assessment of president Bush, of the invasion and occupation of Iraq? And do you think if it weren't Iraq, it would have been Venezuela?

PRESIDENT HUGO CHAVEZ: The imperialist government of Mr. Bush planned. What is the U.S. government looking for? And the elite governing this country? They're looking for oil. This is part of the crisis that is looming in the horizon. You should know that the U.S., I already said this, 5% of the world population lives in this country and you consume 25% of the energy. That this consumption is partially rational, I am convinced that the U.S. people will wake up to the reality of things. Yesterday morning, we were coming from the airport for instance, it was the traffic jam time, it was very packed in the highway coming from the airport here. I talked to the people in my car, looked outside, looked at the cars surrounding us. Out of a hundred cars, ninety-nine were occupied by a single person, the driver only. Cars occupying the highways, and burning fuel, how many gallons of fuel were burned yesterday morning, polluting the environment? That's the extreme of individualism. And public transportation, we don’t see large buses coming from the airport here. So this is pure individualism, this is capitalism.

This planet cannot stand this model any longer. I think developed countries-- so-called developed countries should reflect upon the way of living and the waste of energy. And the government knows this. The big trans-nationals know this. The U.S. only has 20 billion barrels of oil in reserve. It seems as though there is no more oil around. Venezuela has 300 billion barrels of oil in reserves. Iraq has like 150 billion barrels of oil. Iran, close to 300 billion barrels of reserve. Oil for 200 years of course. Now, it is clear that the U.S. government wants that oil. That's why they planned, first they tried to get the Venezuelan oil and, of course the coup, they staged against us. That was an oil-motivated coup. They want to have the control over Venezuelan oil before going for the Iraq, for Iraq’s oil.

They failed in Venezuela. So they went to attack Iraq. And the soldiers. And when I saw on TV how they were broadcasting in the evening news of the tanks attacking Baghdad, advancing toward Baghdad, and they said the Baghdad population were going to receive the American marines with flowers. I said, those people are nuts. They're insane. These people have been combating for centuries. This is the Mesopotamian people. I know a little bit of the spirit of the Arab countries. Those are warriors, ten times more warriors than we are. They've been struggling in war for many centuries. They're going to receive, not with flowers, they're going to resist the occupation. That's the reality we are facing today. The U.S. government, they fooled the U.S. soldiers, telling them, no, its going to be a piece of cake, that your going to be received as heroes, that the Arabian girls will throw flowers at them. They are drowning in a quagmire of blood and it is very painful. That’s the risk that is hovering over the world today. They are now threatening Iraq. There are still threats over Venezuela. They still think about assassinating me. There are also plans to invade Venezuela. Now, when you know the way of thinking of those in the White House, any insanity is possible. Now, let me tell you this, if the imperialist government of the White House led an invasion against Venezuela, well, the war of 100 years will be unleashed in South America. Because with our teeth, with our nails with our knees, we will go to struggle and defend our dignity in South America. Now, I aspire and I pray to God that this will never occur. We want peace. We want life. We want to have eternal relations with these sisters countries, sister nations.

Full interview goes on.

G'day Stripey. Got Hurricane? Start running. Like that article about weather wars. Any truth to it? Angels don't play this haarp, do they? Only devils.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 9:44 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

No, angels don't play with HAARP... nope... no angels at HAARP...

dang... another latin presidente that is more of a leader than our own... but then that's easy isn't it... a frigging boy scout would be a better leader than gorge on cake...

~~ Socrates

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:58 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Katrina
"I'm not looking forward to this trip," Bush said as he toured Alabama and Mississippi and headed for Louisiana. "It's as if the entire Gulf Coast were obliterated by the worst kind of weapon you can imagine," he said.

Read it Now

These are both very Russian sounding names. It has been established that the former Soviet Union (fSU) developed and boasted of weather modification technology during the 1960's and 70's with deployment against the United States coming in 1976 with the audible arrival of the woodpecker grid. These weather operations continue to this day.

I have posted this page FAR sooner than I would like to have. I would like to have had the post mortem of Katrina from the National Hurricane Center to work from as well as a little time/distance from the events of this week so that perspective can be maintained. I will continue to update and add to this page in the days ahead.

This nation has not faced an economic crisis like the one that Katrina will spark in the days and months ahead. But that is one of the reasons Katrina was absolutely guided along the path that we all watched. This path has resulted in maximum damage to the energy infrastructure, transportation infrastructure and to the psyche of those that remain susceptible to further storms this year and in the years to follow. Oh New Orleans! etc......................

http://www.weatherwars.info/katrina.htm

and

Related Links
Contrails/Persistent Contrails/Weather Modification
www.carnicom.com
www.tracers.8m.com/tracers.html
www.chemtrailcentral.com
www.bariumblues.com
www.theundergroundfiles.com
www.soulcore.net/chemtrails

Weather data
www.hpc.ncep.noaa.gov
www.weathertap.com
ftp://goes.gsfc.nasa.gov/pub/goeswest/fulldisk/fullres
www.ocs.oregonstate.edu/prism
www.ssec.wisc.edu/datacenter

Nontraditional sources of information
www.cyberspaceorbit.com
www.ocs.oregonstate.edu/prism
www.whatreallyhappened.com
www.jmccanneyscience.com
www.rense.com
www.coasttocoastam.com
www.urbansurvival.com

The Sun
www.dxlc.com/solar
www.sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/realtime-images.html
www.spacew.com
www.enterprisemission.com

Scalar Technology Information
www.cheniere.org/toc.html

:roll: TUT

I almost forgot!!!!!!!!

Document Number: FBIS-SOV-2002-0808
Document Date: 08 Aug 2002
Division: Russia, North America
Subdivision: Russia, United States
Sourceline: CEP20020808000087 Moscow Interfax in English 1009 GMT 8 Aug 02
Citysource: Moscow Interfax
Language: English

[FBIS Transcribed Text] MOSCOW. Aug 8 (Interfax) - The Russian State
Duma has expressed concern about the United States' program to develop a
qualitatively new type of weapon.
"Under the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP), the
U.S. is creating new integral geophysical weapons that may influence the
near-Earth medium with high-frequency radio waves," the State Duma said
in an appeal circulated on Thursday.
"The significance of this qualitative leap could be compared to the
transition from cold steel to fire arms, or from conventional weapons to
nuclear weapons. This new type of weapons differs from previous types in
that the near-Earth medium becomes at once an object of direct influence
and its component.
These conclusions were made by the commission of the State Duma's
international affairs and defense committees, the statement reads.
The committees reported that the U.S. is planning to test three
facilities of this kind. One of them is located on the military testing
ground in Alaska and its full-scale tests are to begin in early 2003. The
second one is in Greenland and the third one in Norway.
"When these facilities are launched into space from Norway, Alsaka and
Greenland, a closed contour will be created with a truly fantastic
integral potential for influencing the near-Earth medium," the State Duma
said.
The U.S. plans to carry out large-scale scientific experiments, under
the HAARP program, and not controlled by the global community, will
create weapons capable of breaking radio communication lines and
equipment installed on spaceships and rockets, provoke serious accidents
in electricity networks and in oil and gas pipelines and have a negative
impact on the mental health of people populating entire regions, the
deputies said.
They demanded that an international ban be put on such large-scale
geophysical experiments.
The appeal, signed by 90 deputies, has been sent to President Vladimir
Putin, to the United Nations and other international organizations, to
the parliaments and leaders of the UN member countries, to the scientific
public and to mass media outlets.
Among those who signed the appeal are Tatyana Astrakhankina, Nikolai
Kharitonov, Yegor Ligachev, Sergei Reshulsky, Vitaly Sevastyanov, Viktor
Cherepkov, Valentin Zorkaltsev and Alexei Mitrofanov.

[Description of Source: Moscow Interfax in English -- non-government
information agency known for its aggressive reporting, extensive economic
coverage, and good coverage of Russia's regions]

http://www.fas.org/irp/program/collect/haarp-duma.htm

Yakuza Acquisition of Soviet Superweapons
With the collapse of the old Soviet Union’s economy, by the end of 1989 the Russian financial situation was grim. By courtesy of the Russian Mafia {} which works directly for the FSB/KGB, a rogue Japanese group consisting of the Yakuza {} and Aum Shinrikyo {} was conducted to Russia in latter 1989, met with the KGB, and leased some of those large KGB strategic scalar interferometers on site in Russia {}. The down payment was $900 million U.S. in gold bullion, and the lease is rumored to be some $1 billion per year.
The Yakuza and Aum Shinrikyo then assigned teams to man those superweapon sites and begin weather engineering operations against the United States and other targets. The Aum Shinrikyo even set up a small university in Russia where the energetics theory and technology could be taught to the rogue Japanese teams by the KGB scientists.
The rogue Japanese teams underwent extensive training and in 1990 they began operating these large strategic interferometers {} worldwide, including performing extensive weather engineering operations, directly under the supervision of the FSB/KGB. The use of the Yakuza and its vast resources worldwide was thus incorporated into the FSB/KGB planning and coordination for the coming destruction of the United States and the Western world.
Much later, Western investigations into the Aum Shinrikyo did clearly establish the sect’s links in Russia, but missed the major involvement of the Yakuza. The Soviets easily made it appear that contact of the Aum Shinrikyo with Russia had been harmless. Quoting Turbiville {}:
“Russian, Japanese, and other investigators quickly identified a substantial number of sect [Aum Shinrikyo] members in Russia, including members in the government and other walks of life. Media commentators took note of a 'gas analyzer' of Russian origin seized at a sect facility; reports of Aum Shinrikyo sect members among Russian Radiation, Chemical, and Biological Defenses Troops; alleged sect ties to the Russian Academy of Sciences; the large volume of commercial Russian ship and aircraft traffic between Russia and Japan; and other issues that suggested questionable Russo-Japanese linkages to sarin production or transport... Official Russian military and security service spokesmen, while acknowledging Aum Shinrikyo's presence in Russia, reiterated the absolute security of military chemical depots and munitions..."
So in early 1990, the weather engineering operations over North America were assumed from the FSB/KGB by the Yakuza/Aum Shinrikyo teams, and operations continued with the Yakuza’s leased giant scalar interferometers. The weather engineering against the United States continues today under the rogue Japanese teams on site in Russia, with direct FSB/KGB supervision.
In 2004 we have entered the 2-year “final preparation phase”. These operations have been intensified and will continue to be intense, wreaking great economic damage. Hurricanes Charlie, Frances, Ivan, Jeanne, etc. have been no exception to the Yakuza weather engineering, which included directly influencing and controlling each hurricane’s power and behavior, as well as directing its course and speed so as to choose its targeting path. Indeed, Ivan did a 180 degree turn, and Jeanne did a 360 degree loop before reaching Florida, demonstrating the degree of control available.
Meteorologists do recognize periods of increased or decreased hurricane activity for various reasons{} , but they do not consider deliberate human induction of hurricanes or human control over their direction, power, and progress.
Indeed, in latter March of 2004, Hurricane Catarina ¾ the first-ever recorded hurricane in the South Atlantic ¾ formed and came ashore in Brazil on March 28 with 90 mph winds, doing substantial damage. So while the conventional wisdom is that hurricanes cannot form (naturally) in the South Atlantic; this one did and “broke all the records”. It appears to have been a “deliberate probe” by the Yakuza: Produce and drive ashore a hurricane where the textbooks state one is impossible, to test whether Western governments and scientists recognize the artificial weather engineering. The answer, of course, is that ¾ as expected ¾ the West did not recognize its importance, or that it was a deliberate “stimulus.” Western meteorologists and governments simply shrugged off Hurricane Catarina as an interesting little phenomenon but of no great concern.
After leasing the KGB/FSB scalar interferometers on site in Russia at the end of 1989, the Yakuza later carried the scalar electromagnetics (energetics) technology and science for such interferometry back to Japan. There they set up their own clandestine facilities to manufacture such weapons, including small portable scalar interferometers, EMP weapons, and possibly even negative energy EMP weapons.
Selected portable weapons of such types are to be inserted ¾ probably some have already been inserted ¾ into the U.S. and used internally by the Yakuza in its coming destruction of our centralized electrical power system. With the final coup de grace to be delivered about two years from now, the loss of our national electrical power system is intended to evoke the catastrophic collapse of the entire U.S. economy, followed by the fall of other Western nations’ economies like toppling dominoes.
The problem is this: The U.S. Government, scientific community, intelligence community, and electrical power industry seem totally incapable of confronting the desperate requirement to replace our entire centralized electrical power system with fuel-free self-powering “energy from the vacuum” (EFTV) systems, as rapidly as is humanly possible. Mere mention of such a requirement engenders psychological displacement activity and denial. Hence the U.S. continues its “energy business as usual”, while the clock ticks away to our destruction.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:55 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

We can now add this into the mix, TUT... from Richard C Hoagland's site:
Captain's Blog...

Radar Pointers? did yakuza use their portable interferometers to steer Katrina to New Orleans?

~~ Socrates

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:23 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Entire 101st Airborne Division Deploying to Iraq

Entire 101st Airborne Division Deploying to Iraq

The 101st Airborne Division is once again answering the call to serve in Iraq.

Around 20,000 soldiers got their final briefing Friday afternoon at Ft. Campbell. It's been two years since the division was last deployed to Iraq.

Soldiers will board planes and be heading off Friday to do numerous duties, including helping train Iraqi law enforcement. Families took the afternoon to say goodbye.

This is just the 5th time in the history of the 101st that the entire division has been deployed all at once. The soldiers will be gone a year.

:roll: I don't know can that be considered massive troop movement?

TUT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:53 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

yes... but the impending internal crisis wasn't this... more like the Katrina/Rita one-two punch creating the internal crises...

does validate the memo tho...
:shock:

~~ Socrates

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:07 am 

This is being discussed on Smirking Chimp too.

http://smirkingchimp.com/viewtopic.php?topic=59195&forum=3

It starts out about the bill in Congress to allow weather manipulation and contains a number of web sites throughout the thread. Weather Wars was on there I noticed.

Thought you might be interested in the thread.

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:37 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Of course we are... :twisted: of course we are... thanks, dori... 8)

cmon, TUT... let's go to the Chimp and see what new info they've come up with... It's alot bigger than here... different format too...

Smirking Chimp: Weather Manipulation

it's a lurker haven... you'll see...

anyone else wanna come? :D

~~ Socrates

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:15 am 

SmirkingChimp is the first place I ever posted, on the first computer I had. It was about the size of TVNL at that time.

TVNL just has to be discovered....

Libertarianism Makes You Stupid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:30 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Ya the Smirking Chimps is a cool place been in my bookmarks for a long time. And the woman that sponsored the bill is a republican from Texas. It simply makes legal what the Navy via HAARP and the Air Force via Chemtrails have been doing for a long time.

And it is going to become much bigger.

Informant: Inca
Starmail - am Donnerstag, 24. Februar 2005, 22:53 - Rubrik: HAARP

HAARP to install 516 new antennas
Hang on to your aluminum foil beanies----HAARP to install 516 new antennas

That's over and above the 132 that were just installed last year. And that's over and above the original 48 antennas that were perfectly adequate to fry the earth many times over.

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/sit ... ewsLang=en

February 07, 2005 09:48 AM US Eastern Timezone

Antenna Products Corporation Awarded Contract

FORT WORTH, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb. 7, 2005--PHAZAR CORP announced today that Antenna Products Corporation in Mineral Wells, Texas, a wholly owned subsidiary, was recently awarded a $3,723,531 firm fixed price subcontract from BAE SYSTEMS ATI for the production of 270 Low Band Antenna Matching Unit Assemblies and 346 High Band Antenna Matching Unit Assemblies. This equipment will be manufactured at Antenna Product Corporation's plant in Mineral Wells, Texas, and deliveries are scheduled to begin in June, 2005 and continue monthly through September, 2005. The equipment will be shipped to the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) ionospheric research site near Gokona, Alaska, the site of the recently completed installation of an array of 132 crossed dipole antennas built and installed by Antenna Products Corporation in 2004.

As the result of this order, Antenna Products Corporation's backlog of orders as of Feb. 4, 2005 was approximately $5.9 million.

Information on PHAZAR CORP is available on the Internet web page at www.phazar.com and at www.antennaproducts.com.

The common stock of PHAZAR CORP is listed on the Nasdaq SmallCap Market under the trading symbol "ANTP." This press release contains forward-looking information within the meaning of Section 29A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Forward-looking statements include statements concerning plans, objectives, goals, strategies, future events or performances and underlying assumption and other statements, which are other than statements of historical facts. Certain statements contained herein are forward-looking statements and, accordingly, involve risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results, or outcomes to differ materially from those expressed in the forward-looking statements. The Company's expectations, beliefs and projections are expressed in good faith and are believed by the Company to have a reasonable basis, including without limitations, management's examination of historical operating trends, data contained in the Company's records and other data available from third parties, but there can be no assurance that management's expectations, beliefs or projections will result, or be achieved, or accomplished.

Contacts Antenna Products Corporation
Kathy Kindle, 940-325-3301
Fax: 940-325-0716
kindle@antennaproducts.com

Informant: Bea Bernhausen
Starmail - am Sonntag, 13. Februar 2005, 16:29 - Rubrik: HAARP

TUT

http://omega.twoday.net/topics/HAARP/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:53 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

516 more? That'll make it four times larger than it is now... why?

~~ Socrates