It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:40 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Drug to prevent pregnancy...
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:01 am 

I am a student ongoing for bachelors’ degree. Last year we had a bachelors’ party in which I get involved sexually with my boyfriend and as a consequence I get pregnant. Now I get a problematic situation as I don’t want it to be disclosed among my family members.
I wanted to know simply that is there any medicine/drug that can prevent pregnancy and make me out of this troubled situation.
-------------
Moyes

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:41 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Moyes, this isn't a place to be giving or accepting medical advice such as what you're asking for. None of us who post here, as far as I know, are medical doctors.

I suggest you find a health care professional within your own area and get the proper advice from him or her.

PREVENTION of pregnancy is what birth control is all about, along with a healthy dose of responsibility. Perhaps you should've been practicing birth control before you got involved sexually with whoever the father of your child happens to be, and I'm assuming that your "problematic situation" does involve a child.

I'm also perplexed...how can you have become pregnant "last year" and your family not know about it by now? :?

After all, we're in the beginning of the TENTH month of 2005!

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Last edited by Catherine on Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:10 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Good answer Cath.

She's been having unprotected sex for the last year, and she finally got pregnant. Bet the loser bastard runs out on her. Typical male abuse of women, as commodities.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:52 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I don't think this person is even old enough to get pregnant, DO.g's...much less be a candidate for a bachelor's degree from any university or college. If she's up to that educational level, it certainly isn't reflected in the post's content...any of it.

What a suspicious question along with all that malarky about last year's sexual encounter resulting in a problematic situation now...go figure. :roll:

You know, that problematic situation that's mentioned could be anything from a child to an STD..up to and including AIDS...or moyes is just another adolescent who wants to try to enter the realm of adulthood far too soon and is trying to convince others that her fantasy is real.

Catherine

"Behind every great fortune lies a great crime."
Honore de Balzac

"Democrats work to help people who need help.
That other party, they work for people who don't need help.
That's all there is to it."

~Harry S. Truman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:02 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

ok...i'll bite the bait.....go get an abortion ASAP.

and, if you were still in early stages they have that new pill...RU-82 or something like that, but if you take it, within 2 days you miscarry. i know many that have taken it and it worked excellent without any problems.

use the patch next time...sheesh...this is the year 2005..how can you be practicing unsafe or unprotected sex??????

get real or keep those damn pants on....or, simply don't whine if you get pregnant.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:03 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Don't forget the Neo Con agenda of abstinence from sex as the only form of birth control, That policy pushed by their phony religious standards and beliefs, makes the youth targets for gods and devils as guides for conduct. It is this type of knowledge transfer that the Intelligent Design( ID for Y2K) theory has been manufactured to replace the Instinctual Drive (the REAL ID). If people need to believe that merely by praying you can control urges towards sex and death, then the Dumbing down process of politics has truly returned from the dark ages. Parents are so fear filled about truth and information that they go along with the lies and creeds of the darkest ages of human history.

Socio economic standards drive this, fed by guilt at "Taking a life". While this is obviously a form of usury of women as a resource for wars, slavery and unrest amongst the populace. Sad that people are so blinded by fears that the natural flow of sex and death is made into another form of social control with purpose of bondage and submission to the state. "Read your bible and be a good little girl", instead of properly educating on the realities of what having babies is about.

It's about conflict of internal representations about the forces of the Instinctual Drive(ID) and the false preaching of the new religious standard, the external realities of INTELLIGENT DESIGN (note: an attempt to replace the ID initials) These clever lying bastards will try anything to instill their values on people. Lying liars and their false profits!

It is a goading and baited question, presented to entice us into a conflict that would present us as the uncaring unfeeling "Liberal" baby murderers- instead of the fact that it is religious ideals and Bush and his murdering horde of Mother and Baby murderers in places like Africa and of course Iraq, who are the real murdering evil devils, while hiding behind their bibles and laughing at how stupid the general population is - the sheeple.