It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:53 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:39 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

It took me some time to get to this. The United States has already started WWIII. The question would be, will China join in WWIII.

http://www.threeworldwars.com/world-war-3/ww3-00.htm

A pretty good timeline.

CrimsonEagle

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 9:04 am 
Hear Me Roar!

TUTUTKAMEN wrote:
The U.S. is 8 Trillion in debt the Chinese hold 800 Billion of that. And they are in the black. The Chines, Japan, and South Korea own America lock stock and barrel.

I have noticed a *cooling trend* in US-Chinese relations. They seem to be courting the EU as well as the countries of Southern Asia, and are seemingly ready to call America's bluff, if push comes to shove. Could they be seeking new markets because the US market is about to take a nose dive? Retail sales are dropping, according to reports.

I admit this could be simply the fallout of GW's fantastic diplomatic powers, and once he is gone everything will be ok again (?), on the other hand, what a perfect time for China to take back Taiwan. The US could hardly step in to a mess like that, esp if current Russian/Chinese relations are strong enough for a mild *threat* from Moscow.

The Russians and the Chinese said they wanted to *contain unilateral imperialism* (or sumsuch phraseology) a while back, and held a few joint military operations. Both have made overtures to Iran. Russia is actually helping them with their nuclear program. A rumor has it a Russian sub is sitting in the Indian Ocean off Iran.

Russian nukes, Chinese infantry. Chinese economic power, the EU and Eurasia held in check with trade deals. If they want to mix it up with the US I do believe it will be an ugly mess...............

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:00 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Bill Gates dumps dollar for euro

The dollar’s downward trend has not been broken since I wrote a column about the subject in December. (link) In fact, the trend seems to be accelerating. Bill Gates openly stated yesterday he is pulling out of the dollar and is instead investing in euros. Microsoft’s co-founder has made many mistakes in the past (I write this on an Apple computer, so I may be biased), but this is a wise move, indeed. He’s probably not the last one to pull out of the U.S. currency.

Bill Gates, whose net worth of $46.6 billion makes him the world’s richest person, is betting against the U.S. dollar.

“I’m short the dollar,” Gates, chairman of Microsoft Corp., told Charlie Rose in an interview late yesterday at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland. “The ol’ dollar, it’s gonna go down.”

Gates’s concern that widening U.S. budget and trade deficits are undermining the dollar was echoed in Davos by policymakers including European Central Bank President Jean-Claude Trichet and German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder.

The dollar fell 21 percent against a basket of six major currencies from the start of 2002 to the end of last year. The trade deficit swelled to a record $609.3 billion last year and total U.S. government debt rose 8.7 percent to $7.62 trillion in the past 12 months.

“It is a bit scary,” Gates said. “We’re in uncharted territory when the world’s reserve currency has so much outstanding debt.” Bloomberg

Trackback:
http://www.sebimeyer.com/wp-trackback.php?p=1229

http://portal.axcess.us/modules/newbb/v ... 6&forum=19

Should China decide to follow in Bill Gates's foot steps and convert their 400 Billion U.S. Dollars to the Euro. You can consider that an economic war that will place America in a deep dark hole. And completely eliminate a middle class.
Which is what the NWO is striving for.

TUT