Cat 3 and above, Yes 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Nahhh... parrrrrtayyyyyy 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Who's Wilma? (this option for right wingnuts) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1
 Post subject: Hurricane Wilma
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:15 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Third Cat 5 of the season... shakes head... well, folks, this is what they say will continue to happen thanks to glowball warming... more storms than usual, with more rain than usual, and lots more intense than usual...

and as usual, people will flock to rebuild everywhere that gets devastated this year... when will they learn that the coast is for VISITING and not living on?

Maybe next year... I heard this am that the home owners/renters insurance policies for many many Floridians were NOT renewed after last year's devastating season and that will likely be the case this year as well for residents in Mississippi and Louisiana...
Quote:

[url=http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/PS/TROP/DATA/RT/gmex-wv-loop.html]Hurricane Wilma
Gulf of Mexico Water Vapor Loop
[/url]
Hurricane Wilma Public Advisory #25

WILMA IS MOVING TOWARD THE NORTHWEST NEAR 5 MPH... 7 KM/HR. ON THIS TRACK... THE CORE OF WILMA WILL BE OVER COZUMEL DURING THE NEXT SEVERAL HOURS AND BE NEAR THE NORTHEASTERN COAST OF THE YUCATAN PENINSULA LATER TODAY OR TONIGHT. HOWEVER... WILMA HAS A LARGE CIRCULATION AND HURRICANE CONDITIONS ARE PROBABLY ALREADY BEING EXPERIENCED IN ALONG PORTIONS OF THE NORTHEASTERN COAST OF YUCATAN.
CANCUN RADAR CONTINUES TO SHOW STRONG RAINBANDS OVER COZUMEL AND CANCUN.

MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS ARE NEAR 145 MPH... 230 KM/HR... WITH HIGHER GUSTS. WILMA IS A CATEGORY FOUR HURRICANE ON THE SAFFIR-SIMPSON SCALE. SOME FLUCTUATIONS IN INTENSITY ARE POSSIBLE BEFORE WILMA MAKES LANDFALL ON THE NORTHEASTERN COAST OF THE YUCATAN PENINSULA.

HURRICANE FORCE WINDS EXTEND OUTWARD UP TO 85 MILES... 140 KM... FROM THE CENTER... AND TROPICAL STORM FORCE WINDS EXTEND OUTWARD UP TO 200 MILES... 325 KM. NOAA BUOY 42056 RECENTLY REPORTED SUSTAINED WINDS OF 62 MPH... 100 KM/HR... AND 31 FOOT SEAS.

ESTIMATED MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE IS 930 MB...27.46 INCHES.

COASTAL STORM SURGE FLOODING OF 7 TO 11 FEET ABOVE NORMAL TIDE LEVELS... ALONG WITH LARGE AND DANGEROUS BATTERING WAVES... CAN BE EXPECTED NEAR AND TO THE NORTH OF THE CENTER ALONG ON THE NORTHEASTERN YUCATAN PENINSULA.

WILMA IS EXPECTED TO PRODUCE 10 TO 20 INCHES OF RAIN THROUGH
SUNDAY ACROSS PORTIONS OF WESTERN CUBA AND THE YUCATAN PENINSULA...
WITH ISOLATED AMOUNTS OF 40 INCHES POSSIBLE. OUTER RAINBANDS WILL CONTINUE TO AFFECT PORTIONS OF SOUTHERN FLORIDA... ESPECIALLY THE KEYS... WITH SOME 2 TO 4 INCH RAINS POSSIBLE THROUGH SUNDAY.

NOAA BUOY 42003 IN THE EASTERN GULF OF MEXICO INDICATES THAT LARGE SWELLS GENERATED BY WILMA HAVE PROPAGATED WELL INTO THE EASTERN GULF OF MEXICO. THESE SWELLS WILL LIKELY AFFECT PORTIONS OF THE NORTHERN GULF COAST TODAY.

I cannot teach anybody anything,
I can only make them think.

~~ Socrates

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 8:09 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

OR is it weather modification and manipulation by a hyper power gone mad controlled by Mil/Ind/Gov [read neocon nazi cabal] Stop pounding your heads and muttering this 'Dude Is Nuts'. HAARP is on now. It has been and is being upgraded in out put power to twice it's previous power. Completion was scheudeled for late Sept.
Now here is the fascinating aspect.

03 GMT 10/17/05 17.6N 79.7W 35 1001 Tropical Depression
09 GMT 10/17/05 17.2N 79.7W 40 1000 Tropical Storm
15 GMT 10/17/05 16.3N 80.0W 45 998 Tropical Storm
21 GMT 10/17/05 15.8N 79.9W 50 989 Tropical Storm
03 GMT 10/18/05 15.8N 80.2W 65 987 Tropical Storm
09 GMT 10/18/05 15.7N 80.0W 70 982 Tropical Storm
15 GMT 10/18/05 16.5N 80.6W 75 977 Category 1 Hurricane
21 GMT 10/18/05 16.7N 81.5W 80 970 Category 1 Hurricane
03 GMT 10/19/05 16.8N 82.1W 110 945 Category 2 Hurricane
05 GMT 10/19/05 16.9N 82.0W 150 901 Category 4 Hurricane
09 GMT 10/19/05 17.2N 82.5W 175 884 Category 5 Hurricane

Remember that is GMT from my locale that is 9 hours earlier than my time.

On these dates HAARP was on line for this amont of time. 10/16-2hrs, 10/17-7hrs and watch Wilma grow.

HAARP is on now as I type and has been for quite some time.

HAARP Was Last On 3.39 MHz Thur 10/20/2005
1720 UTC HIGH Power daytime testing for 4 hrs

But the question is where will Wilma go and at what intensity?

Connect the DoT's.

TUT

psst department of transportation

It is our contention, based on the physics of these images (described at the official University of Wisconsin MIMIC site, here), that these bizarre "tuning fork" patterns -- note, geometrically aimed at the precise centers of these respective storms! -- are actually a "rainfall side-effect" of an unseen energy technology being applied to these respective storms ... in an effort to decrease both their wind velocities, and to simultaneously alter the storms' tracks themselves....................

n the early hours of this morning, October 19th, 2005 -- less than 18 hours after going from a Tropical Storm to a full-fledged Catagory 1 -- "Wilma" reached a hurricane strength of Catagory 5, the maximum extension of the Saffir-Simpson Scale.

Her central pressure was measured at 882 millibars -- the lowest recorded in a hurricane since 1935! Her internal winds (relayed by a U.S. Air Force hurricane hunter aircraft in the eyewall just hours ago) were in excess of 175 miles per hour!

This hundreds of times increase in intensity (the energy of a hurricane goes up as the square of its peak wind velocity!) -- for a storm that was barely in existence less than a day before (!) -- remarkably, began precisely coincident with the cessation of the anomalous "red tuning fork" geometry recorded earlier: at about 01:45 GMT, October 18th, 2005. ........

http://www.enterprisemission.com/weblog/weblog.htm

http://truthseekers.invisionzone.com/in ... #entry5372

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:39 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Yo Stripey you in there? I see a possibilty I have not seen in awhile. The makings of perfect storm in the Atlantic. What I am watching is Wilma and Alpha joining forces off the coast of Miami and following the Gulf Stream up while that jet stream pushes moisture down and back around to feed it.
Your the resident weather man. What do you see?

http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/PS/TROP/DATA/RT ... -loop.html

TUT

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:10 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

As Wilma moves up the coast, some of the weather geeks are predicting she may form a *super storm* with the able help of Alpha and a large low pressure system over the NE US.

Lots of snow and blow for the NE US if this comes to pass.

http://headlines.accuweather.com/news-s ... &article=0

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:22 pm 
Hear Me Roar!

TUTUTKAMEN wrote:
OR is it weather modification and manipulation by a hyper power gone mad controlled by Mil/Ind/Gov [read neocon nazi cabal] Stop pounding your heads and muttering this 'Dude Is Nuts'. HAARP is on now. It has been and is being upgraded in out put power to twice it's previous power. Completion was scheudeled for late Sept.

Crazy fringe cashew. OUCH...my head hurts.....

Did ya happen to tune into Art Bell last night? He had a chat with Dr. Nick Begich.

Quote:
"A long time researcher on the antenna array in Alaska which interacts with the ionosphere, Begich reported that HAARP's array has quadrupled in size in the last two years. He also revealed that the Dept. of Defense's DARPA had now taken over the program."

He talked a bit about weather modification, both via the US systems and also the russian arrays (called Woodpecker, I believe).

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2005/10/23.html

Your info from the DOT is very interesting. WOW. Talk about an administration that could care less about Americans.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:25 am 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Then you'll like this. :wink:

http://truthseekers.invisionzone.com/in ... topic=1021

http://truthseekers.invisionzone.com/in ... owforum=24

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:26 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

TUTUTKAMEN wrote:
Yo Stripey you in there? I see a possibilty I have not seen in awhile. The makings of perfect storm in the Atlantic. What I am watching is Wilma and Alpha joining forces off the coast of Miami and following the Gulf Stream up while that jet stream pushes moisture down and back around to feed it.
Your the resident weather man. What do you see?

http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/PS/TROP/DATA/RT ... -loop.html

TUT

The same thing you do, TUT... the same thing you do...

Got N'oreaster?

I cannot teach anybody anything,
I can only make them think.

~~ Socrates