It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:28 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: What is the flu?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:49 am 

Hello Everybody,
The whole world is under the threat of Bird flu. Last time south East Asia is its target this time whole of Europe and Asia is facing this problem. I have no idea regarding Flu. Could anyone of you tell me what is this Flu. I will appreciate any information regarding this. This will help me a lot in order to face any problem in future.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:38 pm 

Here is a link to the affects of the Spanish Flu that struck the world in 1918. The Spanish flu apparently was a strain of the bird flu we are hearing about. I can tell you that I personally am a bit concerned.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_flu

Post subject: RE:What is the flu?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:38 am 

Hi Jemmy,
This is one of the most important question today world is facing. What is Bird flu and how to treat it? Regarding Flu I must tell you that it is a respiratory infection caused by type A and type B influenza viruses that occurs mostly in winter. The virus of this disease inters the body through mouth, nose or eyes.
Bird flu is a type of flu caused by avian influenza viruses. Birds carry this deadly bird in their intestine. However, bird flu is very contagious among birds and can make some domesticated birds, including chickens, ducks, and turkeys, very sick and kill them. The human’s who are in regular contact with birds usually suffered from this disease. Till now days spread of H5N1 virus from person to person has been rare. However, because all influenza viruses have the ability to change, scientists are concerned that the H5N1 virus may be able to infect humans and spread easily from one person to another. Tamiflu is the most effective drug used for treatment of Bird flu. Along with this Relenza and Amantadine are also effective in treatment of this deadly disease.
I have visited a site having URL http://www.drugdelivery.ca/bird-flu.aspx having great information on Bird flu and its treatment you may visit this site or search Google for more information.
---------------------------------------------
Patrick

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:14 pm 
SuperMember!
SuperMember!

Hey patdick

like I said to chris, another freeloader pushing his drugs on people, why don't you stick a live chicken up your ass and swallw a lot of anti- flu pills so you can help cure this bird flu, when the shit you spew comes out your ass and into the chickens mouth.

One less bird with flu, one less birdbrain on our site. You.