THE SMOKING GUN WHITE HOUSE!
TVNewsLIES.org LOOKS AT
EVIDENCE OF BUSH CARTEL CRIMES - AS IGNORED BY THE MEDIA
More hideous crimes have been committed in the name of obedience than have ever been committed in the name of rebellion. - C.P. Snow
We’re talking impeachable crimes, here. We’re talking high crimes and misdemeanors. We’re talking about conspiracy and murder. We’re talking about war crimes and crimes against humanity. We’re talking about deception and manipulation. We have the proof and we know whodunit. We even have public confessions but the American news media is so obviously complicit in the crimes and coverups that people don’t even worry about confessing in public any more! And there is nothing at all we can do about it.
We have all the evidence we need to indict the criminals. We even have the smoking gun. In fact, we have a whole slew of smoking guns. We have mounds of testimony and videos, memos and public statements. We have lines of witnesses and experts, photos and newsreels. We have everything we need to charge those at the helm of our government with some of the most heinous acts in our nation’s history. And yet, they all will get off scot-free, without facing a single charge against them.
Despite the mounds of damning evidence, no one in any official capacity has dared to point a finger of guilt against George Bush, Dick Cheney, or anyone else in their cadre of criminal collaborators. The few voices that dared to question the legality of administrative policies during the past four years have been muted or rendered impotent. Those who have outlined a clear case for impeachment have been ignored at best, and ridiculed at worst.
And the vile criminals who comprise the American news media, in their unabashed complicity, have refused to publicize the concerns of those who understand the crimes that have been committed. In their need to please their corporate masters and advertisers, the media have joined those who jeer at dissenters and call ‘conspiracy theorists.’
In no other time have criminals at the very highest levels of the American government been allowed to get away with such transgressions. At no other time has evidence of guilt been so blatantly ignored and unreported by the media. And at no other time in recent history, have the crimes of an American president been so defended, rationalized and justified.
THE CRIME SCENES
Take your pick. If you’re not convinced by one, take another. Take one, take more, - but understand that even one of the crimes on which this article will focus is enough to make a strong and damning case against the Bush administration. Examine the crime scenes and wonder why no one has been held accountable. Think about the crimes that have been committed and wonder why no one in government, not a single person, has had to answer for any of them. On the contrary, every person directly involved in these crimes is still in his/her position, or has been promoted or publicly acclaimed for a job well done.
These crimes were far from perfect. They were overtly committed, and they left enough clues behind to delight the most jaded of investigators. The smoking guns were there for all to see, and yet, and yet, nothing. Actually at some of the crime scenes there were smoking guns strewn all over the place. Of course the American news media failed to take notice because their mission as it stands now is to simply repeat what is told to them by official or corporate sources.
And so, we’ll narrow the list to our Top Three picks of the most dangerous crimes that directly involve the George W. Bush Cartel and their cadre of abettors. Take your pick.
- THE 9/11 ATTACKS - WHAT WE KNOW:
- The Bush administration was comprised of a group of people who had published a radical foreign policy. Elements of this policy include what is now known as the Bush preemptive doctrine. When Paul Wolfowitz first created this policy for the George H. W Bush administration it was dismissed as insane. This group of people created an agenda and a strategy to advance it. This group openly stated ”Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor. Domestic politics and industrial policy will shape the pace and content of transformation as much as the requirements of current missions.“ The Bush administration was comprised of people who had a clear and public MOTIVE for creating or enabling the attacks of 9/11. This is a issue that should be addressed by our media, our lawmakers, our citizens and the rest of the world.
- Every procedure that was in place to deal with domestic hijackings was ignored on the day of the attacks.
- Why did the Secret Service feel that there was no need to protect George W. Bush?
- George Bush resisted an official inquiry into the worst national disaster since Pearl Harbor for 18 months. Any reasonable person would want to know what happened and they would want to make sure that there were no traitors in our mists. It was reasonable to consider the possibilities that the people who planned an attack like this had inside help. A president would want this checked out. George W. Bush wanted no investigation. He already had an official story and was quickly passed on to the press.
- Every bit of evidence at Ground Zero and the Pentagon was confiscated and destroyed, and not preserved as crime scene evidence. This in itself is a crime. No need to look further. This is not in dispute. The George W. Bush is responsible for ordering or allowing the destruction of crime scene evidence.
- There is not a shred of evidence that a 757 hit the Pentagon. All films from security cameras at the scene were confiscated and never seen again. The few frames of video from the Pentagon security camera were leaked to the public from an anonymous source in the Pentagon. When information is leaked from the Pentagon during a heightened state of emergency it is cause for concern. Neither the administration or the press question this breech of security. This is a clear indication of an intentional leak designed to sell the official story. If a 757 had hit the Pentagon they would have released the videos that were confiscated.
- The hole made in the Pentagon crash is far too small for a 757 to have made.
- Dozens of bin Laden family members were hurried out of the country without FBI interrogation immediately after the attacks.
- None of the alleged hijackers was on any passenger list of the hijacked planes.
- Eyewitness accounts describe a windowless, blue plane hitting the WTC.
- Someone placed ‘put’ orders on the two hijacked airlines before the attacks, and stood to net huge stock market profits.
- The Twin Towers both collapsed at free fall speed in the manner of a planned demolition, with visible explosions occurring in sequence on floors never hit by the planes.
- The owner of the WTC admitted that Tower 7 was ‘taken down’ (intentionally demolished) by the Fire Department. THIS IS A CONFESSION! DO WE NEED MORE EVIDENCE?
- Condoleezza Rice lied under oath to the Kean Commission about the warning memo that stated bin Laden was targeting the US.
- Condoleezza Rice lied when she claimed that no one could have imagined an attack using airliners as weapons. NORAD had drilled for such events 2 years before the Bush White House claimed that they never could have imagined it.
- George Bush claimed he saw the first plane hit Tower One, when no photos of the crash had been shown on any television screen.
- George Bush sat silently in a classroom for seven full minutes after being informed that a second plane had hit the WTC. Why did George W. Bush react to the attacks differently than every other person in the nation? While every American jumped into emergency mode, George W. Bush did not flinch. He was not worried about his own safety or about the security of the nation. Why not?
- NORAD did not send up a single interceptor jet despite knowing that four hijackings were taking place.
- FBI agents and bomb sniffer dogs went through trash bins in both WTC Towers for weeks prior to the attacks. They were suddenly removed prior to the attack. Some people in our government were trying to do their job, others might have been trying to prevent the job from being done.
- Dick Cheney was in charge of a series of drills held on the morning of September 11th, simulating attacks by hijacked airliners on the WTC.
- No one in the US government is willing to investigate any of these and hundreds more concerns about this terrible event.
- THE WARS AGAINST AFGHANISTAN AND IRAQ – WHAT WE KNOW:
- Members of the Project for a New American Century (PNAC) occupy or had occupied many important positions in the present Bush administration.
- PNAC explained the need for wars against Iraq and Afghanistan in papers published in the late 1990’s.
- PNAC urged President Bill Clinton to invade Iraq, but was turned down.
- PNAC member, Paul Wolfowitz, ADMITS that it was about OIL! HE ADMITTED IT! THE PRESS IGNORED THIS!!! ARE YOU LISTENING! DO YOU NEED MORE PROOF THAN A CONFESSION FROM ONE OF THE ARCHITECTS OF THE WAR??? ARE YOU LISTENING???
- The PNAC thesis “Rebuilding America’s Defenses” stated that Americans would not accept pre-emptive wars against Iraq or Afghanistan unless there was a ‘catastrophic event like a New Pearl Harbor’ inside the country. Again we establish motive for complicity in the events of 9/11.
- The Bush administration was trying to negotiate an oil pipeline deal with the Taliban before 9/11. They promised the leaders of Afghanistan a ‘carpet of bombs’ should the deal fall through. The deal fell through.
- Deputy Director of the FBI, John O’Neill, quit his job in protest over this threat. O’Neill died in the attacks on the WTC on September 11th.
- The attack on Afghanistan was explained as retaliation against the Taliban for not turning Osama bin Laden over to American authorities.
- Both Condoleezza Rice and Colin Powel stated prior to 9/11 that Saddam Hussein did not possess weapons of mass destruction and that he was unable to pose a threat to his neighbors or the US.
- George W. Bush came into the White House intent upon removing Saddam Hussein from power.
- Donald Rumsfeld stated that the response to 9/11 should be an attack on Iraq because that’s where the targets were.
- The UN inspectors were given unfettered access to sites Iraq, and requested more time to complete their task.
- Everyone in the Bush administration with access to the media stressed that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction capable of killing millions of Americans.
- A totally false connection between Al Qaeda and Saddam Hussein was fabricated and repeated at every possible opportunity.
- In October, 2002, George W. Bush lied to the Congress of the United States about the imminent threat posed by Saddam Hussein. In a brazen and impeachable act, he manipulated intelligence information in order to procure Congressional approval for his war against Iraq.
- Condoleezza Rice, Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld spent months assuring the American public that their lives were in great danger unless the US waged a preventive war against Iraq. There was no doubt about the accuracy of their information, they said. No doubt at all. Mushroom clouds were on the horizon.
- In January, 2003, George W. Bush lied to the nation in his SOTU speech about nuclear material obtained by Saddam. His unrelenting terror tactics and repeated references to Iraq’s WMD’s paved the way for public acceptance for a war he had planned for years.
- In February, 2003, Colin Powell lied to the UN on two separate occasions in a futile attempt to convince the Security Council of the immediate threat presented by Iraq.
- Despite UN inspectors’ statements to the contrary, George Bush told the nation that Saddam Hussein was not in compliance with the UN resolution requiring open inspections.
- In March, 2003, boasting of a bombing strategy named ‘shock and awe,’ George Bush invaded Iraq.
- More than 100,000 Iraqi civilians have died in George Bush’s war. Nearly 1700 American troops have lost their lives. Nearly 200 coalition forces are dead. Untold thousands are maimed. The carnage continues and civil war is imminent.
- The minutes of the Downing Street meeting between George Bush and Tony Blair revealed an agreement to attack Iraq months before the invasion itself.
- George W. Bush violated international law by waging a preventive war on a non-threatening, sovereign nation. That illegal war continues to this day.
- THE ABUSE AND TORTURE OF PRISONERS – WHAT WE KNOW:
- On May 7th, 2002, the US officially withdrew from the International Criminal Court (ICC). The US now has immunity from the court for US citizens suspected of atrocities. US soldiers serving overseas are immune from prosecution in the court, while politicians and US officials, including CIA operatives, can claim diplomatic immunity.
- Shortly after 9/11, WH legal counsel, Alberto Gonzalez, drafted a memo in which he virtually changed the rules of prisoner treatment. The memo declared the war on terror to be conflict against a vast, outlaw, international enemy in which the rules of war, international treaties and even the Geneva Conventions did not apply. Alberto Gonzales was subsequently appointed US Attorney General.
- In January, 2002, the WH legal department issued another memo concluding that neither the Geneva Conventions nor any of the laws of war applied to the conflict in Afghanistan.
- In February of 2002, George Bush signed a secret order authorizing the CIA. To set up a series of secret detention facilities outside the United States, and to question those held in them with unprecedented harshness.
•The Bush administration then began to send terror suspects to other countries for interrogation, thereby absolving the US of blame for torture applied elsewhere.
- In 2003, Abu Ghraib was formally handed over to tactical control of military-intelligence units for the expressed purpose of extracting information from detainees.
- As an outcome of regular inspections, the International Commission of the Red Cross broke its rule of secrecy by publicly complaining of the systemic abuse of prisoners, in Iraq and Afghanistan, detailing methods of abuse that were in clear violation of international law.
- In 2004, hundreds of photographs and video tapes were released that revealed shocking methods of abuse and torture of detainees in Abu Ghraib prison.
- Despite many complaints about abuse, no investigation of prisoner treatment was held until it was clear these photographs were about to be leaked to the media.
- Many civilian contractors were employed to carry out ‘interrogations’ of detainees.
- Many of the detainees had committed no crimes, but had been arrested in huge sweeps of Iraqi men intended to secure information about insurgent attacks.
- Interrogations were conducted and supervised by military intelligence operatives who ordered that prisoners be ‘softened up’ for questioning.
- Abuses often were sexual in nature, preying upon the cultural sensitivities of Moslem men regarding nudity and public sexual acts.
- Abuses were systemic throughout Iraq and Guantanamo Bay.
- Hundreds of other photos and videos were kept secret by the Pentagon, and have recently been ordered released to the public.
- The Bush administration attributed the abuse to the work of a few ‘bad apple’ underlings, and denied any knowledge or approval by anyone in the administration.
- Reports of Koran desecration at Guantanamo were corroborated by the Pentagon.
- To date, civilian aircraft continue to fly terror suspects to other countries for harsh and illegal interrogation methods.
- To date, no one in the Pentagon or the White House has been held accountable for the widespread abuse and torture of prisoners. To date, only enlisted personnel have been charged with any abuses or torture. To date, further investigations have been dropped.
THE FREE PASS
There you have it. Take your pick of one, two or all three crimes. Or if you wish, throw in an assortment of other charges such as those surrounding electronic voting fraud during Election, 2004 or the unconscionable outing of Valerie Plame. It really does not matter because it’s all the same in the end. George W. Bush and friends have free pass to get away with every single crime that have committed so far, or will continue to commit in the next few years.
It’s really quite amazing. We’re not talking minor crimes, here. We’re not talking sex with an intern. We’re not talking questionable campaign contributions or selling nights in the Lincoln Bedroom. We’re talking about impeachable high crimes. We’re talking violations of the US Constitution. We’re talking crimes against humanity. We’re talking war crimes. We’re talking about a President who has played the nation and the world for all they’re worth.
But they will walk away from it all. George W. Bush and his PNAC war mongers, torturers and murderers will walk away unscathed. They will never be charged with a single crime. They will never be held accountable for a single criminal act, not today, not ever.
History has recorded the atrocities of those who were tried at Nuremberg, just as it will remind posterity of the evil deeds of men like Slobodan Milosevic and Augusto Pinochet. In a few months we will watch as Saddam Hussein faces his accusers in Iraq. And so it should be, as systems of justice attempt to even the score between villains and their victims.
But history will be tainted by a painful vacuum as it fails to recount the crimes of the Bush administration. There is no one to bring any of these culprits to justices. There will be no indictments, no impeachment, no trials, and no convictions. There will, however, be silence and complicity as these horrific crimes fade under the more sensational headlines that divert Americans from the truth. This tragic era will once and for all remind us that in these times, in our once great nation, there is no longer a guarantee of justice for all.
Editor’s note: There are so many outrageous events, activities and comments made, so much suspicious behavior, so many questionable motives and mind blowing coincidences, all pertaining to the Bush administration, yet they are completely ignored by the media. These can not be explained within reason without using the words crime or conspiracy.
While we narrowed our crimes and evidence topics to only 3 areas we left out one of the bigger issues of this administration. The elections. While this topic is to big to add to this article I want you to view the following video and then ask yourself how the hell this was never questioned and how it was not the number one story of the election. Can Anyone Explain This? - Congressman Peter King, Republican, NY: “It’s already over. The election’s over, we won.” - Voice: “How do you know that?” - King: The electon’s over and we won. “ “It’s all over but the counting, and we’ll take care of the counting!” - Quicktime player required. (Courtesy Whateallyhappened.com) - Another public confession with George W. Bush standing right there. This is a clear a open statement indicating election fraud and a stolen election. THIS IS ANOTHER PUBLIC CONFESSION!!!. No member of the press ever addressed this. Conspiracy? No. This is proof. If nothing else questions should have been asked. The fact that this was never questioned by the media proves their complicity. The fact that this was never explained by Congressman King or by George W. Bush speaks for itself. Can anyone in the world seriously say that a statement like this should not be questioned?
Remember the quote: Peter King, as he stood by George W. Bush’s side: “It’s all over but the counting, and we’ll take care of the counting!”
To some, while not evidence of conspiracy, this is, at best, unseemly. Republican-affiliated corporations secretly handling our vote; significant disparities between exit polls and machine-based vote counts (that vary widely from state-to-state); the Republican Party fighting legislation that would make the vote transparent; Republicans saying they'll "take care of the counting"; and now RNC chairman Gillespie calls for an end to exit polls. - Restoring Trust in the Vote by Thom Hartmann
Be the media! Wear our shirt and provoke conversation. Discuss the many outrageous events that are ignored by our media!
Click here to get this shirt!