Sex abuse victims' advocates are criticizing the Archdiocese of Newark, N.J., for promoting a priest who allegedly admitted to groping a teenage boy.
The Rev. Michael Fugee, who has been barred from one-on-one contact with children as part of a binding agreement with law enforcement, has been promoted to a prestigious post within the archdiocese, where he will now help in the "formation" of new priests, heading up the Office of Continuing Education and Ongoing Formation of Priests, Newark Archbishop John J. Myers said recently.
The Newark (N.J.) Star Ledger said Sunday victims' advocates were aghast at the news, saying it showed "breathtaking arrogance" and "an alarming disdain for common sense."
TV News LIES
Establishment News Media...
There is blood on your hands!
1/2 the Story = 1 Complete Lie.
Learn How the Broadcast News
Media Deceive You!
Click Here!
Read The News That "They"
Don't Want You to Notice!
Click Here!
Explore Our Special Coverage
of the Events of 9/11/2001
Click Here!
Monday, Feb 16th
Last update02:45:57 AM GMT
Headlines



At least two people are dead in an apparent mass shooting at an indoor ice rink...
Two federal immigration agents involved in the shooting of a Venezuelan immigrant in Minneapolis last month...





























