A Palestinian detainee has entered uncharted medical territory with a hunger strike of 89 days — longer than protest fasts by other Palestinians or by prisoners in Northern Ireland in 1981, an advocacy group said Monday.
Mohammed Al-Qeq, a news reporter for Saudi channel Al Majd, is under observation at an Israeli hospital, but has refused all treatment unless he is released from Israeli custody.
A doctor who visited him earlier this month described his condition as "extremely grave" and said Qeq, 33, could barely speak or even hear.
TV News LIES
Establishment News Media...
There is blood on your hands!
1/2 the Story = 1 Complete Lie.
Learn How the Broadcast News
Media Deceive You!
Click Here!
Read The News That "They"
Don't Want You to Notice!
Click Here!
Explore Our Special Coverage
of the Events of 9/11/2001
Click Here!
Sunday, May 24th
Last update08:26:43 AM GMT
Headlines



Federal judges on Friday declined to review an appeal filed by Mahmoud Khalil, the Columbia graduate...
The UK’s largest public sector pension pool quietly sold its holdings of Israeli government bonds last...
Rozan Kheira woke to the sound of explosions, screaming and panic. At 10pm, an Israeli air...
A federal judge on Friday dismissed the criminal case against Kilmar Abrego Garcia, siding with the...





























