President Donald Trump’s top advisers and Nayib Bukele, the president of El Salvador, said Monday that they had no basis for the small Central American nation to return Kilmar Abrego Garcia, a Maryland man who was wrongly deported there last month.
Trump administration officials emphasized that Abrego Garcia, who was sent to a notorious gang prison in El Salvador, was a citizen of that country and that the U.S. has no say in his future. And Bukele, who has been a vital partner for the Trump administration in its deportation efforts, said he does not “have the power to return him to the United States.”
The Supreme Court has ruled that the Trump administration must “facilitate” Abrego Garcia’s return.



Dozens of Palestinians have been injured as Israeli settlers carried out a wave of attacks across...
A US federal judge’s order that some of the Venezuelan men sent by the Trump administration...
US homeland security secretary, Kristi Noem, announced the end of temporary protected status (TPS) for Yemen...
Israeli fire kills one and wounds several in Gaza: One Palestinian was killed and at least...





























