The three UCLA basketball players who were arrested for shoplifting in China last week are flying back home to Los Angeles and "the matter has been resolved to the satisfaction of Chinese authorities," Pac-12 commissioner Larry Scott said in a statement Tuesday morning.
"We are all very pleased that these young men have been allowed to return home to their families and university," Scott said in the statement. "We are grateful for the role that our Chinese hosts played, and for the courtesy and professionalism of the local authorities. We also want to acknowledge UCLA's significant efforts on behalf of their student-athletes. Finally, we want to thank the President, the White House and the U.S. State Department for their efforts towards resolution."



US special envoy for Syria Tom Barrack defended the Syrian government on Tuesday after Israeli air...
The Palestinian American whose home in the occupied West Bank has been besieged by Israeli settlers...
President Volodymyr Zelensky said Tuesday, Aug. 18 that Kyiv and Brussels are working on finalizing a...





























