TV News LIES

Tuesday, Feb 17th

Last update03:52:22 AM GMT

You are here News Military Adm. Bradley open to broader release of Sept. 2 boat strikes video

Adm. Bradley open to broader release of Sept. 2 boat strikes video

E-mail Print PDF

Adm. Frank BradleyNavy Adm. Frank Bradley told lawmakers Wednesday he was open to the broader release of the video of the U.S. military’s early September lethal strikes against an alleged drug-trafficking boat in the Caribbean, apparently bucking Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth, who said a day earlier that the Pentagon would not release the full video of the mission to protect classified information.

Bradley, who was in charge of the Trump administration’s opening boat strike salvo on Sept. 2 and is now the U.S. Special Operations Command (SOCOM) commander, briefed members of the House and Senate Armed Services committees Wednesday in the Capitol on the controversial operation, in which 11 “narco-terrorists” were killed, including two individuals who survived an initial strike and were clinging to the wreckage.

Unlike Hegseth, who authorized the operation, Bradley expressed openness to having the video of the Sept. 2 strikes distributed more broadly, according to lawmakers on both sides of the aisle who attended the briefing.

“Adm. Bradley supported releasing the video and said that there is no reason why it can’t be released. Obviously, it has to be edited to make sure that there are no sources or methods disclosed, just as every other video that’s been released has been edited,” Rep. Seth Moulton (D-Mass.), who sits on the House Armed Services panel, told reporters after the classified briefing.

More...


Most Recent Related Stories...


Retired Army general predicts ‘formidable’ US military action against Iran if Trump pulls trigger

Gen. Jack KeaneRetired four-star U.S. Army Gen. Jack Keane said he believes President Trump is inching closer to...

Grand jury declines to indict Democrats asking troops to refuse illegal orders

Sen Kelly A Washington DC grand jury declined to indict six Democratic lawmakers who were denounced by...

Judge blocks Hegseth, Pentagon bid to punish Mark Kelly over ‘illegal orders’ video

Sen.Mark KellyA federal judge on Thursday blocked the Pentagon’s efforts to censure Sen. Mark Kelly and lower...

Pentagon to cut ties with Harvard over ‘wokesters ’, ending training, programs and fellowships

Hegseth The US defense secretary, Pete Hegseth, has said the Pentagon is ending all military training, fellowships...
 
America's # 1 Enemy
Tee Shirt
& Help Support TvNewsLIES.org!
TVNL Tee Shirt
 
TVNL TOTE BAG
Conserve our Planet
& Help Support TvNewsLIES.org!
 
Get your 9/11 & Media
Deception Dollars
& Help Support TvNewsLIES.org!
 
The Loaded Deck
The First & the Best!
The Media & Bush Admin Exposed!