TV News LIES

Sunday, Feb 22nd

Last update09:11:22 AM GMT

You are here News Politics Kennedy Center will halt entertainment operations for two years, Trump says

Kennedy Center will halt entertainment operations for two years, Trump says

E-mail Print PDF

Kennedy CenterThe John F Kennedy Center, a world-class venue for the performing arts in Washington DC, will halt entertainment events for two years starting on 4 July during renovations, Donald Trump posted on Sunday on Truth Social.

The Kennedy Center, which has seen a wave of performers cancel events in recent months as well as the lowest ticket sales in years, has been in turmoil since the president orchestrated a leadership overhaul in the beginning of his term.

In his Truth Social post, Trump claimed he had been reviewing the venue for one year to decide between a full closure and reopening or partial closure during its reconstruction.

“Based on these findings, and totally subject to Board approval, I have determined that the fastest way to bring The Trump Kennedy Center to the highest level of Success, Beauty, and Grandeur, is to cease Entertainment Operations for an approximately two year period of time, with a scheduled Grand Reopening that will rival and surpass anything that has taken place with respect to such a Facility before,” Trump wrote on the social media platform Truth Social.

More...

 


Most Recent Related Stories...


US group allegedly ran fake law firm and court proceedings to scam immigrants

fake law firmFour people were arraigned on Saturday in New Jersey for allegedly posing as immigration attorneys and...

Schiff to boycott Trump’s State of the Union, speak at alternative event

Adam SchiffSen. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) is joining a growing group of Democrats who plan to boycott President...

Ghislaine Maxwell Fights Release Of More Epstein Documents, Calling Disclosure Law Unconstitutional

Ghislaiane MaxwellLawyers for imprisoned British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell are fighting the requested release of 90,000 pages related...

Trump kicks reporters out of governors meeting. 'You can leave now.'

Wes MoorePresident Donald Trump kicked reporters out of a breakfast meeting Feb. 20 with governors so the...
 
America's # 1 Enemy
Tee Shirt
& Help Support TvNewsLIES.org!
TVNL Tee Shirt
 
TVNL TOTE BAG
Conserve our Planet
& Help Support TvNewsLIES.org!
 
Get your 9/11 & Media
Deception Dollars
& Help Support TvNewsLIES.org!
 
The Loaded Deck
The First & the Best!
The Media & Bush Admin Exposed!