Israeli forces killed a Palestinian teenager in the occupied West Bank city of Hebron late on Wednesday.
Ibrahim al-Khayyat, 16, was shot in the abdomen by troops during a raid in the al-Hawooz area, according to medics.
Local media said Israeli forces stormed the area with a large number of military vehicles, closed the main road and forced shop owners to shut their businesses.
The raid was accompanied by live gunfire and tear gas fired at residents, resulting in two people being wounded, including al-Khayyat.
The wounded were taken to the Red Crescent hospital in the city, where al-Khayyat was pronounced dead.
TV News LIES
Establishment News Media...
There is blood on your hands!
1/2 the Story = 1 Complete Lie.
Learn How the Broadcast News
Media Deceive You!
Click Here!
Read The News That "They"
Don't Want You to Notice!
Click Here!
Explore Our Special Coverage
of the Events of 9/11/2001
Click Here!
Thursday, May 21st
Last update08:10:05 AM GMT
Headlines



Irish author Sally Rooney, whose stance in support of Palestine has earned international attention, has confirmed...
The office of the prosecutor of the International Criminal Court last month filed a secret arrest...
President Volodymyr Zelensky said Ukrainian long-range strikes have sharply reduced Russian oil refining in recent months,...





























