- Why didn't jets intercept the airliners since they had numerous warnings of terrorist attacks?
- Why did Ashcroft stop flying commercial airlines, citing an unidentified "threat" in July 2001?
- Why did FEMA lie about their presence in New York on 9/11?
- Why didn't the Secret Service hustle Dubya out of the classroom?
- Why did George H.W. Bush meet bin Laden's brother on 9/11?
- Why did passengers or crew members on three of the flights all use the term boxcutters?
- Where are the flight recorders?
- Why were the FISA warrants discontinued?
- How did Bush see the first plane crash on live camera?
- Why was security meeting scheduled for 9/11 cancelled by WTC management on 9/10?
- How did they come up with the "culprits" so quickly?
- How did they find the terrorist's cars at the airports so quickly?
- Why did Shrub dissolve the Bin Laden Task Force?
- Why the strange pattern of debris from Flight 93?
- How extensive was the relationship between the Taliban, the ISI and the CIA?
- What exactly was the role of Henry Kissinger at UNOCAL?
- When was it decided to cancel building a pipeline from Turkmenistan through Afghanistan to Pakistan?
- Why did the FBI in 1996 close the files to investigate Osama bin Laden's relatives in Washington?
- Why did .Bush stop inquiries into terrorist connections of the Bin Laden family in early 2001?
- Who made the decision to have John O'Neill stop investigating Al-qeada accounts?
President Bush secretly approved orders in July that for the first time allow American Special Operations forces to carry out ground assaults inside Pakistan without the prior approval of the Pakistani government, according to senior American officials.
TVNL Comment: And the American people are concerned about who said what about pigs with lipstick. We deserve what we get.
Jewish settlers in the occupied West Bank have annexed tens of thousands of acres of land, some of it privately owned by Palestinians, an Israeli human rights group said on Thursday.
A report issued by Israel's B'Tselem human rights organization said some settlements had grabbed land up to two and a half times greater than their own designated area either by fencing it off or by intimidation.
The most dominant country behind the agenda of Codex is the United States whose sole purpose is to benefit multinational interests like Big Pharma, Big Agribusiness, Big Chema and the like. At the latest meeting in Geneva, the U.S. recently became the chair of Codex which will facilitate an exacerbation of the distortion of health freedom and will continue the promulgation of misinformation and lies about genetically modified organism (GMOs) and nutrients while fulfilling the tacit population control agenda. The reason the U.S. continues to dominate Codex is because other countries falsely believe the U.S. possesses the latest and greatest safety technology when it comes to food and hence, whatever the U.S. asks for, its allies (E.U., Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Australia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan, Singapore) follow suit nearly every time.
Seven years after the Sept. 11 attacks, there is no consensus outside the United States that Islamist militants from al Qaeda were responsible, according to an international poll published Wednesday.
The survey of 16,063 people in 17 nations found majorities in only nine countries believe al Qaeda was behind the attacks on New York and Washington that killed about 3,000 people in 2001.
The chairman of the Republican Party in Macomb County Michigan, a key swing county in a key swing state, is planning to use a list of foreclosed homes to block people from voting in the upcoming election as part of the state GOP’s effort to challenge some voters on Election Day.
In an embarrassment to the French President, and with just two days to go before the seventh anniversary of the deadly terrorist strikes, Jean-Marie Bigard - a member of Mr Sarkozy's inner circle of showbiz friends - said the official version was a "lie".
"We are now absolutely certain that these two planes - the one that supposedly fell into a forest (flight 93 in Pennsylvania) and onto the Pentagon don't exist... those planes are still flying.
As Congress prepares to debate expansion of drilling in taxpayer-owned coastal waters, the Interior Department agency that collects oil and gas royalties has been caught up in a wide-ranging ethics scandal — including allegations of financial self-dealing, accepting gifts from energy companies, cocaine use and sexual misconduct.
In three reports delivered to Congress on Wednesday, the department’s inspector general, Earl E. Devaney, found wrongdoing by a dozen current and former employees of the Minerals Management Service, which collects about $10 billion in royalties annually and is one of the government’s largest sources of revenue other than taxes.
“A culture of ethical failure” besets the agency, Mr. Devaney wrote in a cover memo.
The reports portray a dysfunctional organization that has been riddled with conflicts of interest, unprofessional behavior and a free-for-all atmosphere for much of the Bush administration’s watch.
TVNL Comment: We, along with all the other truth organizations, have been saying this and reporting the evidence for almost 8 years!
Page 909 of 978